2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apologies if this has been answered, ive searched a while for the answer without luck so hoping for some clarification.

Will the rear bumper from a 2010-13 Mazdaspeed 3 fit on a 2010-13 BL model?

More specifically my 2.5L 2010 i S hatchback. I have a speed bumper of the same colour ready to purchase, I want to have the two exhaust tip openings so i can get a two exhaust tip system. Would also like to know if theres any way of just replacing the valance (I.e one tip valance to two tips)? All help appreciated.

PS. New to the forums and will soon be undertaking a complete back debadge (yes i know there are holes, itll get welded and resprayed), duraflex front bumper and m speed hood installation along with angel eye headlights. Ill try and keep anyone interested updated on all the details and process. Cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Did this fit? I have a 2013 Mazda 3 i and I’m wanting to switch to a duel exhaust bumper cover from the 2013 2.5 Mazda 3. Please help!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just did this with my son's 2012 3i hatch... swapped out the single exhaust bumper cover for a dual exhaust cover... no issues..
Did this fit? I have a 2013 Mazda 3 i and I’m wanting to switch to a duel exhaust bumper cover from the 2013 2.5 Mazda 3. Please help!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I found one at Mazda of Everett which is 30 miles south of me in WA state.. They had the correct model year in stock so I could go pick up as opposed to having one folded and shipped from somewhere... Just over $200 too... I no longer have the model number but will try to find it if I can... Painting it wasn't cheep

·
Registered
5 Posts
I found one at Mazda of Everett which is 30 miles south of me in WA state.. They had the correct model year in stock so I could go pick up as opposed to having one folded and shipped from somewhere... Just over $200 too... I no longer have the model number but will try to find it if I can... Painting it wasn't cheep
Awesome. I’m close to there. What did you have to ask. As you know the 3i’s DONT come stock duel exhaust

·
Registered
5 Posts
found it... part # BBN950221GBB ..this is the number he gave me..
I told them I wanted a dual exhaust cover for my 2012 Mazda 3i hatch.. do not go by VIN as you will get a single exhaust.. So I asked for a Mazdaspeed 3 hatch bumper cover

·
Registered
4 Posts
I did the whole back end on my sons 2010 2.5L 6 Spd Mazda 3. Put on a 2013 speed3 hatch & bumper. Taillights and rear doors also swap. I can also tell you the mirrors swap. I Took the 2013 speed3 mirrors with turn signals Built in and put it on the 10 without turn signals. All the wiring was there and the turn signal lights work.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts