2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, Tim here from Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
I bought my Mazda 3s 2.5L 6spd in April of 2013. It had 35k on it.

Modification list:
Aesthetics:
Window tint 35% sides and back.
Black leather shift boot w/royal blue stitching
Interior LEDs.
White map lighting, Blue Dome. Aftermarket blue footwell lighting. Blue trunk light.
Corksport LED foglight bulbs
LED Reverse Lights (white)
LED License plate lighting (white)
Silverstar ZXE Headlight bulbs

Engine bay/Drive train/whatever:
Switch to Mobil 1 full synthetic oil at 36k
Moshimoto magnetic oil drain plug
NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
K&N Drop in panel filter
Raizin Voltage Stabilizer and grounding kit
Corksport shifter bushings
2013 OEM Mazdaspeed3 axle back exhaust

17x7.5 Konig Illusion wheels currently wrapped in crappy tires the dealership sold me with the car.

Future mods:
Full suspension, lowering springs, shocks, struts, rear sway, front strut tower,
Cross drilled/slotted rotars, and pads, an undecided air intake, front lip, grill insert, 2nd set of wheels, performance tires, MSDS headers, @Dynotronics1 tune, windshield sun strip, I'm getting lazy here... This section I'll work on and try to be more specific. :shocked:

This is the first weekend I had it.

This is after 4 windows of 35% tint, and the stock wheel's being dipped.

This is her after I bought my wheels in August. 17x7.5" Konig Illusions

This is her nighttime personality. LEDs. Blue footwells.

One of the more recent things I've added is a stock OEM black Mazdaspeed3 spoiler, removed my OEM dipped black one for a swap. Before and after.

Most recent photo of her. Since this photo I've added the axle back portion OEM 2013 Mazdaspeed3 exhaust to her.

I'll post a video soon of the exhaust pulls I filmed.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looks good so far man! hurry put that lip on lol...it makes a big difference in appearance and its a fairly cheap mod
Thanks. Yah just waiting for the tax man and some warmer weather. Part hoarding til' the spring. Big plans. Going to remove the bumper and paint the fog bezels, bake the lights and black house them, install white halos, and a slim HID kit on the low beams. Trying to find an affordable grill insert as well.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
266 Posts
Thanks. Yah just waiting for the tax man and some warmer weather. Part hoarding til' the spring. Big plans. Going to remove the bumper and paint the fog bezels, bake the lights and black house them, install white halos, and a slim HID kit on the low beams. Trying to find an affordable grill insert as well.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
sounds good man...im actually painting my fog bezels pretty soon im just waiting until I put on my hella supertone horns because you need to take your bumper off for that...but if I was you I would just plastidip them and then you don't need to take off your bumper...im only waiting till I take it off cuz I have the vinyl on the fogs...and if youre looking for good quality hids check out DDM Tuning 35W and 55W HID Kits that's what I have and I have never had a problem with them ever...and I really wanna bake and paint my lights too but im still sketched out about breaking them lol

·
Registered
393 Posts
looking good! needs moar low though, something, anything lol . Good start though. I need to make a thread like this too, but I'm lazy :yes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.