2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost finished with my vision/build for the Mazda3. The list is long:
-Aero package in Gloss Black.
-Complete front end PPF along with side skirts and rear spoiler.
-Ceramic coating
-Window trim and mirrors wrapped in gloss black
-Tinted windows
-Exhaust modification- rear muffler swapped with Vibrant 1792 resonator and 4” exhaust tips
-JNC Wheels 18x9 et34
-Michelin A/S 3 sport 225/40/18
-Interior black trim wrapped in PPF.
-HR lowering springs
-Mazda window visors (not installed yet)

·
Registered
161 Posts
That's one good-looking car. You did a great job and should feel very proud of your accomplishment.

·
Registered
118 Posts
None so far, but I’m careful going up driveways.
Thanks... car looks sick, btw. I'm about to pull the trigger on the front lip and rear spoiler. I have the polymetal, but I decided to go with the Jet Black spoiler as well, especially after seeing your car. Already have the mirror caps, so hopefully everything will be installed within the next few weeks. Thanks for posting the sweet pics.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks... car looks sick, btw. I'm about to pull the trigger on the front lip and rear spoiler. I have the polymetal, but I decided to go with the Jet Black spoiler as well, especially after seeing your car. Already have the mirror caps, so hopefully everything will be installed within the next few weeks. Thanks for posting the sweet pics.
Thank you. Can wait to see it. Post pics. I ended up purchasing the caps as well. The wrap looks good from far away as you get closer not so good. Should be here Monday

·
Registered
510 Posts
wow that's clean AF. they look sick as. not a fan of the rims, but that's just my personal preference with rim designs..

are you one of them lucky ones to live in a state with no front plate laws?

Reactions: Cra97

·
Registered
31 Posts
Looking great so far!

Would you mind taking some closer up pics showing how much the FRONT wheels stick out? I'm planning on doing 8.5" 40 offset (which should be 1.7cm less poke than you) and would like to have a really good idea whether it would stick out.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Would you hit us with a start up sound video with some mild revs?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wow that's clean AF. they look sick as. not a fan of the rims, but that's just my personal preference with rim designs..

are you one of them lucky ones to live in a state with no front plate laws?
Thank you, rims are a personal taste so understand that. No, live in Texas so plates are required, just refuse to put it on, ruins the front end.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looking great so far!

Would you mind taking some closer up pics showing how much the FRONT wheels stick out? I'm planning on doing 8.5" 40 offset (which should be 1.7cm less poke than you) and would like to have a really good idea whether it would stick out.
I’ll post some more pics later today.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Thank you, rims are a personal taste so understand that. No, live in Texas so plates are required, just refuse to put it on, ruins the front end.
fair enough. we don't get away with such things in a nanny policed country (australia) or rather most parts of the world.. still trying to find a vinyl sticker type like the ones for the evo on the side and see if i can get away with that..

1 - 20 of 56 Posts