2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just a heads up for anyone interested in getting the OEM Mazda3 all weather floor mats, they don't last long! I got my set from Mazda on April 2010, and I wore a hole thru the driver side mat a little over a year later. I drive an average of about 225 miles per week, and besides the fact that he coverage isn't that great, I noticed the rubber by the hold down tabs started to crack pretty early. I should have gotten the Weather Tech floor liners to begin with. Now I have cheap-o front mats from Sears and I still have the Mazda ones for the back.

·
MAAAAAD
2,140 Posts
hmm not good to hear.. i got mine when i got my car and they've been on ever since i got home haha so far no problems with mine. hopefully they last longer than yours. If they go, I'm definitely getting weathertechs haha

·
Registered
471 Posts
i said F the stock ones and got weathertechs. very worth it. i'm pretty sure you could never wear a hole in them. i just wish the dead pedal piece came up higher. i initially bought them for winter use but they stay in year round. when i trade it in (whenever that is) the new owners will have some very nice carpeted mats :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.