2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Oscar. Owner of a Soul Red 2017 Mazda 3 GT Sedan. So far I'm loving the car. I came from an E46 328i (BMW) in Titanium silver. I love that car. But with close to 200,000 miles on the odo, and problems coming at me faster then I could fix them... Well, here I am. Lol

First and foremost. I love the Mazda 3. Handles and drives very well. Love everything about it. I went into Mazda knowing that AA ( Android Auto) wasn't available for me. Not a huge deal breaker for me as I came from a car with none of that. However, I am looking forward to having it put in my car when Mazda decides to finally release. Whenever that may be.

I do have a few questions about the car. I tried finding my answers in the owners manuel, but I couldn't find anything on it. I will be voicing my concerns and my questions in a future post.

For now, nice to meet you all. My name is Oscar, I'm from California, Central valley to be exact, but not to exact. Lol

·
Gearhead
1,841 Posts
Welcome Oscar, and glad you are excited with your great new car! Thanks for taking the time to read the parts of your OM to try and get answers. But as we all know, it is not easy to follow, and doesn’t have many of the answers we want.

Next step would be to find existing threads on the forum that may have some of the answers to your questions, e.g. the one on wheel and tire fitment, the section with DIY’s, etc.

And if you still after that have questions you have not gotten answered, ask away, and hopefully one of us can answer them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts