2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have received an email from Mazda that there is a new map update for EU Region, then I have updated Mazda Toolbox and started the software. But after accepting cookies, the software stuck on the Agreement page. I cannot click any of Agree or Disagree buttons, they are not active. Is there anyone having the same issue?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, several times. I have also tried to install it on MacOS but same failure repeats. The first Cookies screen is like that, eventhough I have accepted it, this screen never goes away, every-time when I open Mazda Toolbox, it repeats. You can try it: just download the software from this link: JCI Mazda

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Nope, thanks, I am happy that my toolbox works ;-) ... at least 3 days ago it worked (don`t know the version, as I am not at home right now).

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have received such an email from them, hope they will resolve it.

"We are really sorry that you encounter this Toolbox issue.

We need to inform you that our technicians are working a new Toolbox version which will resolve this problem.

Toolbox is currently not working because of maintenance work and we hope it will available again in the next 2 days.

We kindly ask you to try again in the next days.

We apologise for this inconvenient and if you if you have any other question, please contact us again.
Best regards,
Andrés Crisán

Handsfree Support"

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Just as info. I just started the mazda toolbox (Win10 64-bit system, in the EU / Germany) and it would not let me in, before I did not do the download /install of this new version:

...after installation, I hit "accept all cookies"...

... and it worked fine for me. The toolbox works like some days ago:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
After accepting all cookies it asks for Agreement as I shared before, but the buttons are not clickable unfortunately:(

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just as info. I just started the mazda toolbox (Win10 64-bit system, in the EU / Germany) and it would not let me in, before I did not do the download /install of this new version:
View attachment 278130

...after installation, I hit "accept all cookies"...
View attachment 278131

... and it worked fine for me. The toolbox works like some days ago:
Most probably, it gets the stored info for the "Agreement" from the earlier version cache. I hope they will fix it soon, since I really need to update maps.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is it possible for you to share Mazda Toolbox cache located at "C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Mazda"? It is a very small sized folder, just making a zip will work.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You are very kind, thank you. But the problem still persists, I have to wait for the update, unfortunately.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have resolved the issue in a very strange way. When the agreement page appears before the accept cookies banner open, I have pressed "end" from the keyboard and clicked agree button. So before the cookies popup appears, I have done it. But I was very very fast and I have achieved this after hundreds of trial:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts