2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Mazda Swag?

Tags
mazda swag
29K views 35 replies 19 participants last post by  minsanity 
#1 ·
anyone heard of the website mazdaswag ?????

#2 · (Edited)
First time I've heard of them. After a quick comparison with TascaParts it seems that both websites have the same database for parts and have relatively the same prices, some parts being a tiny bit more expensive than others.

It looks like a solid and reliable website and it wouldn't hurt to check them out. Hopefully their customer service is better than the one provided by TascaParts from time to time.

#5 ·
I had to call them for another part and their customers service was excellent. I would at least for now recommend them

I also just got my order yesterday so they are on the ball from the time you order until it arrives. The pricing is better then my local wholesale account with MAZDA but not as good as my East Coast Mazda Dealership I get the really expensive parts from or can wait a couple of weeks for them.

I needed the fuse cover A.S.A.P for a project in the works and the air box for another testing project having to do with some claims about the air intake system on MAZDA 3's. :wink2:

#8 ·
Perhaps it's because he is located in Israel...

#4 ·
who are they....:wink2:

Your Order Is Complete!
Order #15***
Shipping Information
, California,
United States
Shipment Details
Part Number
Part Name
Price
Quantity
Total
B62S-66-761
Fuse Box Cover
$10.22
$10.22
PY01-13-200A
Inlet Duct
$38.09
$38.09
Subtotal:
$48.31
Shipping (USPS - Priority (2-3 day delivery)):
$8.01
Total:
$56.32

#6 ·
I recently ordered a set of OEM splash guards plus a stick of touch up paint from Mazda Swag. Order came quickly and well packed. So they seem legit to me.

Reactions: mazdaswag
#14 ·
Bought OEM sunshade and hatchback cargo tray. Cargo tray came folded in a small box which left some creases that haven't come out. But considering it is a floor mat and it will get worse wear the way i [ab]use the trunk it's not an issue for me. Though some might prefer it come in a tube rolled up.

Otherwise no issues and prompt shipping. Ordered some other stuff from other vendors because the price was better. Would buy from mazda swag again without a doubt if they have the right price for what I'm looking for.

#15 ·
We appreciate your business! Thanks so much for the endorsement. Also, really appreciate the feedback on the cargo tray — we will look into options for shipping it in a tube.

Also, if you find a better price on something, give us a call at 309-966-2161 or email us at parts@mazdaswag.com and we'll see what we can do. Also, we have exclusive Mazda 3 Revolution member discounts that can be found on our page here: https://mazda3revolution.com/forums...ive-discounts-mazda-3-revolution-members.html

Cheers!
Chris

#19 ·
I don't think they need another recommendation but I'll give them one anyway.

I placed an order with them. I got an email confirming the order. Then I got another email estimating the shipping date. Then I got another email when it shipped (on the estimated date). I consider that very good communication.

#20 ·
All the recommendations we can get the better! We really appreciate you taking the time to 1.) Give us your business and 2.) Recommend us.

Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you in the future with any parts or accessories purchase. In the meantime, make sure you check out our page here on Mazda 3 Revolution to snag an exclusive member discount on your next purchase.

Best,
Chris

#22 ·
@ytos86 Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Unfortunately, we've had a man down in the department these past 2 weeks but regardless, we'll make it right. I'm gonna PM you the parts managers contact information so you can reach out to him directly. I've already pinged him, too.

Sorry for the hassle, and we really appreciate your business!

Best,
Chris

#24 ·
Had a similar experience as ytos86

I ordered 2 rear rotors back on April 2, but mazdaswag sent me 2 front rotors by mistake. When I sent an email to let them know about the mix up they said I actually had the correct parts, I was just reading the part number incorrectly.
After writing back and explaining I did in fact receive the wrong parts, I was sent a return shipping label and the parts were received by mazdaswag on April 17 according to the USPS tracking number. Since then it's been radio silence.
I’ve contacted them multiple times, but have yet to get a response or a refund.

#29 ·
I'm not sure if this is a COVID issue, but I received the wrong roof rack. I ordered one for a Mazda 3, but got one for a CX-30. I have emailed MazdaSwag directly, and sent a message through their website, but haven't gotten a response from them. I just tried to give them a call, but they have a recording saying they aren't answering phones or taking messages due to high volume. Hopefully someone from MSwag will see this message and contact me.

#30 ·
Ordered 2 items. Only 1 arrived, the other seems to be unavailable & I'm getting the same response. Kinda frustrating not to be able to correspond w/ someone who can give a direct answer. The reason I tried Swag was Tasca advised they might take time serving the item Swag was able to deliver. Sigh....still waiting.[emoji852]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

#33 ·
It seems like they are purposefully doing the same thing over and over with everyone... I ordered a part, they shipped another item that cost $3, then they don't answer any communication methods (phone calls, e-mails, website form). Luckily I can have dispute on my credit card, but I would not recommend anyone to buy anything else from them from now on

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.