2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wanted to share this link with everyone because I didn't see the name mentioned in my searches.
I am pretty active & go for runs, hikes, work out & an ocassional bike ride so I sometimes get into my car pretty sweaty. In the past I have used bath towels to cover the seat but wanted a way to fasten them to the seat's headrest so that they wouldn't constantly slide down the seat. I then found a company called Seat Armour which makes terry cloth seat covers branded with you cars logo. But, I couldn't find any Mazda ones on their site. I almost gave up until I came across Proud Owner Design.
I love how I can easily remove it, wash it & put it back on. You do have to kind of constantly adjust it but I like the fact that it's easily removable.
Anyways, hope this helps for all those that get in their cars all sweaty & stinky & were looking for a solution.:smile2:

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
I've never really been a big fan of seat covers to be honest. They always seemed to have been more of a hassle than they were worth.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've never really been a big fan of seat covers to be honest. They always seemed to have been more of a hassle than they were worth.
Me neither but I was already laying a towel down so I figured "What the hay?" I'd rather not have my seats soak up sweat.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone know of any form fitting rear seat covers? I have a dog and just use the GF's CX, but if she isnt around I dont wanna ruin the interior of mine lol.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rear Seat Covers

Does anyone know of any form fitting rear seat covers? I have a dog and just use the GF's CX, but if she isnt around I dont wanna ruin the interior of mine lol.
There are a lot out there.
Check out Pawhut Universal Hammock / Back Seat Cover for Pets - Black It's only $17.95
or
Auto anything has this page Dog Seat Covers - Rear/Back Car Seat Covers & Protectors for Dogs
Too many to choose from. I have a dog & I just use a large towel but fortunately, my dog's black fur matches my interior. :smile2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts