2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
921 - 927 of 927 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I can't seem to find the thread i used to go to for all info?

I'm looking to install the official AA and I'm currently on V31. Can anyone tell me what increments I need to install in to get to V70? From what I recall, I can't upgrade that far directly.

Thanks!

Edit: Additional question. My firmware is the MAZ version. Can I use the NA update? There is no MAZ version available.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Jumping into upgrading two of my Mazda and I'm comfortable with the procedure and have read up on which version you need (being one or two versions to get you current).
My question; is the firmware the same for across the board for all models i.e. CX-5, CX-7, Mazda3, Mazda6...???
This would be for all North American cars 2014-2018.

Thanks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Has Anyone upgraded from an older firmware to the newest with AA and seen the media system slow down? Looking to upgrade, and curious if this is an issue. Mazda connect boot time and interactions are already slow enough. Dont want to make it worse.

I also ask because i have seen this be the case on other devices that get regular software and firmware updates and the hardware cant keep up with the bloat making things run slower.

921 - 927 of 927 Posts