2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(CNN) -- Mazda recalled nearly 90,000 vehicles in Japan and China because of a problem with the transmission, a company spokesman said Thursday.

The recall was for about 35,000 of a passenger car called the Axela in Japan, the spokesman said.

The company also recalled in China about 55,000 of the same model that is called the Mazda 3 there.

This comes after Mazda recalled 12,300 CX-9 crossover SUVs over potentially overheating seats in March.

Many car companies have recalled vehicles this year. However, none have come close to Toyota, which recalled more than 8 million cars because of multiple problems.

here the link Mazda recalls 90,000 vehicles - CNN.com

·
Registered
699 Posts
(CNN) -- Mazda recalled nearly 90,000 vehicles in Japan and China because of a problem with the transmission, a company spokesman said Thursday.

The recall was for about 35,000 of a passenger car called the Axela in Japan, the spokesman said.

The company also recalled in China about 55,000 of the same model that is called the Mazda 3 there.

This comes after Mazda recalled 12,300 CX-9 crossover SUVs over potentially overheating seats in March.

Many car companies have recalled vehicles this year. However, none have come close to Toyota, which recalled more than 8 million cars because of multiple problems.

here the link Mazda recalls 90,000 vehicles - CNN.com
old news.... http://mazda3revolution.com/forums/2010-mazda-3-discussion/3288-mazda-3-axela-recall.html

·
Registered
732 Posts
Haku? :whistling 1:

·
Registered
699 Posts
i WAS gonna say something, but ingram beat me to it with the link and everything. lol
guess you can say you lead by example, and i followed... f*&K im a sheep... lol :eek:hsnap 1:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts