2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So modding had ceased for awhile on my car but luckily its starting back up again. Here is a pic of what it looks like now after 8 months of working on it:

Now back to ground zero and each mod 1 by one.
I guess you can say i did things backwards here is my car stock with the prototype VDI kit.

Then I got the windows tinted and Installed a Racing Beat Exhaust system

I went ahead and Plasti Dipped my emblems and my steelies to hold me over till i got my new wheels.

After about a month of saving i bought a set of BC Racing Coilovers and a set of rear SPC camber arms

After months of trying to figure out what rims i wanted I decided to do something i haven't seen on any other genpu sedan so far. I went with 18X9.5 +15 MB Battles wrapped on 215/40/18 tires. They poked like crazy until i rolled the fenders and cambered them in but the end result was amazing.

Then i picked up a mz style front lip for the car and presented it at Extreme Autofest SD

After that I got tired of my headlights and decided to install some oracle halos and paint the housing. Presented it at The Infamous Car Club Show taking home Best Stance and 3rd 4door JDM.

I ran into a few snags and issues on top of having to replace my tires and broken front lip so mods ceased for a few months. But i started collecting a few new toys. Bought some Sparco Seats/Harnesses and had them custom installed compliments of my shop. Jenna Lane and Kaycee Tran were nice enough to show off the new finished car after months of not presenting it. Here are some pics of the last show i went to and took home Best Mazda.

Here are some pics of the project cars new wrap!

Its been a long season and the project car has come a long way in what i like to think is a short period of time. I have a few more mods on the way and will continue to add to this thread when i get them. If you would like to follow me and see pics from all the events toss a like to my fan page on Facebook . Hope you enjoyed the build so far.

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
I prefer the lip spoiler over the wing type but other than that, looks amazing!

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
If those doors werent vertical I would say one hell of a good looking 3 but job well done anyhoo.
+1 on the lip just wish it was bit bigger lip

·
Registered
293 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
3 Posts
clean 3 bro! i like the wing in the loading dock pic. looks good. not a fan of Vertical doors, but yours make me like em a lil more. clean execution. oh and whats that models name again?? something ames right??

Go SOCAL SHOWS!!!!!

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
These are badass

Sent from that one app with the gay annoying signature

Reactions: MazdaProject

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks the other headlight has MazdaProject.com, just received my new vanity plates. I'll post pics once i get them put on the car.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
i am so jealous....

·
Registered
26 Posts
I gotta say, I think this is probably one of the coolest things on the forums!

Do you guys think it would be overkill to have HID headlights, HID foglights, and these angel eyes? i definitely want some of these!

Also, I'm in MN so I don't know how I would get them done...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If you want them done you can just ship the headlights to our shop and our installer will do it and have them shipped back within 7 -10 days of receiving them depending on where you live just pm me for more info. This mod is currently for 2010-2011. I'm not sure if the skyacrives rings are the same size, gonna go to Mazda tomorrow and ask before I can confirm a kit that will fit them.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.