2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Not usually my cup of tea but it looks kind of cool with the fancy photography.

But really..."Vynal" :whistling 1:

(just bustin' balls)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just sounds like a broken record after awhile considering thats the 3rd or 4th time you have said it.Yes i know you don't like the doors lol don't have to keep repeating yourself.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
First off they are wheels, second they aren't super expensive but ain't cheap either. They are MB battles 18X9.5 +15 Off.

·
LiveWrong
489 Posts
First off they are wheels, second they aren't super expensive but ain't cheap either. They are MB battles 18X9.5 +15 Off.
Actually love those wheels, was lookin at then myself just in the 17x7.5.

·
Aspiring Mad Scientist
1,716 Posts
Scott, the wrap looks good but let me introduce you to fender shimming dude. :) The front wheels just poke out a lot, you could go lower and flusher with just a little more work.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Get rid of halos and lambo doors on both the speed and this one and you will have a great looking car and people won't bitch at you especially the speed

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't want to go lower I'm contempt with the car just the way it is. It took home first place at the last show so clearly half an inch lower isn't going to make or break it. I like the way it looks as is and that's what matters. I'm don't messing with my exterior and suspension. All that's left is interior and fogs then I'm done with this car. Then it's just a wait for the next rx-7/rx-9 which will my next project and that will be aimed towards performance

·
Registered
73 Posts
I don't want to go lower I'm contempt with the car just the way it is. It took home first place at the last show so clearly half an inch lower isn't going to make or break it. I like the way it looks as is and that's what matters. I'm don't messing with my exterior and suspension. All that's left is interior and fogs then I'm done with this car. Then it's just a wait for the next rx-7/rx-9 which will my next project and that will be aimed towards performance
youll be waiting a long ass time for the next gen RX. I vote a modded diesel6

·
Registered
199 Posts
What spoiler is that?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Holy jeebus! That thing is sexy! Is the roof black also?

I love that color blue! I wouldn't change a thing... except more turbo! haha

Job well done sir!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts