2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 07 mazda 3, 2.0 engine. Automatic. I attached a video because I can't explain it . I have about 175k on it and besides this issue, everything else runs fairly fine. I do have an engine light on but it is an o2 sensor, bank 1. I am working on that. Also have a brake sensor but no one can apparently figure out why its on. Anyways, I have asked a few people and no one gives me much detail. In case the video didn't upload, when I drive, the gear display and my drive light will flash. My RPM's go up about 500 everytime it happens. I thought it was a transmission issue but someone told me it's electrical. I had my connector checked and there was no corrosion. The person that checked didn't know what else it could be since it used to happen here and there. Now it's everyday but idk what causes it. Speed can be different speeds and it will still do it. Any help or ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
The flashing gear indicator is a transmission problem,the fact that the rpm go up at the same time makes me think its more than a sensor or fluid change needed.Is the fluid at the right level ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts