2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if you have to "currently" own a Mazda to qualify for the owner loyalty program or do you qualify if you owned a Mazda at any time in the past (as long as you can prove your ownership?)

·
Jaffa Cake Addict
385 Posts
As Mazdoo said, you do get a 1% off financing with the loyalty discount. When I bought my 2014, they asked me for the insurance papers from when I owned a mazda previously.

·
Registered
197 Posts
As far as I know, you need to currently own one, but if you've got a history with the dealership, they might give it to you anyway. We got $500 off our 3. They didn't ask for any info, but we service our 5 there; so, they may have just gone by that. Not really sure what internal paperwork they need if any.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Need to currently own one, they should ask to get a copy of your registration.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
146 Posts
I had to bring the registration to my wife's Mazda to get the loyalty discount on mine. So, I guess that means you still have to own it. Maybe if you have an old one from a previously-owned Mazda they would take it? I don't know.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Technically do not have to own a mazda. As long as the vehicle is registered in your household. But you must show show current valid registration. In order to receive the rebate.
True, I was able to get $500 off my wife's CX-5 lease by showing my registration for my 2010 MZ3.

·
Registered
13 Posts
One time $500 discount is for as long the address on the other Mazda registration is the same.

For 1% loyality financing reduction the registration of the other Mazda must be under the name of the new Mazda buyer.

This was the explanation I got from the finance manager of my dealer

I hope it will clear if there is any confusion regarding loyality program

1 - 10 of 10 Posts