2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everybody!? I'm brand spankin' new around here. Proud owner of a 2015 Mazda3 Hatchback (my first Mazda!). I had my doubts at first but this car is freakin awesome! Came across you guys searching for vinyl wrap for my roof. Seems it a popular topic around here.. Ha.

Anyway, happy to be a part of M3Revolution. Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
:welcome: and congrats! Thanks so much for the intro and pic. Glad you're enjoying your Mz3. Gotta concur with Kronos--nice VW bug! Yours? Or someone else's? Cheers!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha... Thanks guys. The beetle is not mine, sadly, it belongs to a neighbor. My vintage baby is a 1968 Mustang.

Reactions: nanxun

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My vintage 289

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your great rides. Thanks for the photos. Planning any mods on your Mz3?
Only cosmetics for now. Blacked out my stock rims and emblems with plastidip. I want to wrap my roof in a gloss black (still trying to determine if it's something I can do myself). Eventually, I would like to upgrade exaust system and lower it just a bit. Was going to use lottery money and get it done all at onece but turns out... I didn't win more than 8 bucks. Damn powerball ruining my dreams -_-

Reactions: Rdrokit
1 - 9 of 9 Posts