2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
girls can too
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nope, i wasnt even joking. here is our collection.

·
Registered
641 Posts
... jealous. very nice collection!

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Is that you in the hoodie?

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Nice booty shot. Cars look good too.

Reactions: Oliverms3

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
which ones fastest....?

also nice new wheels on the red 3 ( if your that same person I commented had ugly wheels befoer)

·
girls can too
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
which ones fastest....?

also nice new wheels on the red 3 ( if your that same person I commented had ugly wheels befoer)
thanks! yeah my old rims were ugly, these ones are much better for sure.
Nice collection. I want a green Demio. I'm trying to convince myself that I need it.
you DO need one... 40mpg... how could you NOT....

·
girls can too
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my eyelids arrived today. so i quickly painted them and mocked them up on the demio, i cant install them untill i install clear headlight protection. maybe next week..

·
Registered
293 Posts
I don't understand the whole eyelid thing, but it looks good regardless. Nice collection of fabulous vehicles.

·
girls can too
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't understand the whole eyelid thing, but it looks good regardless. Nice collection of fabulous vehicles.
only reason i like them is to flow from the hood. or make the headlights more low profile.. basically just "something different" that potentially flows with the rest of the car.

i like to be different, but modest at the same time.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I think I've said this before, but it bears repeating, that FC is beautiful :001_wub:.

Nice little collection you've got going :yes:.

·
Rasputin
5 Posts
Awesome. My house is full of Mazda as well, but only two of them. Almost bought an old Miata a few weeks ago...

I really like the wee Mazda 2. Wife and I test drove one of those before getting her 3, but I was really impressed with the 2.

·
Registered
201 Posts
In the past 10 years, my family has owned (in order from oldest to most recent):

Mazda 626
Mazda 626
Mazda Tribute
Mazda 3
Mazda Tribute
Mazda Miata
Mazda 3.

Currently we have the last 4, 05 hatch 3, 05 tribute, 02 miata, and my own 2012 <3.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts