2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

It is almost exactly a year ago that I bought my new mazda and I have done a couple of nice external mods on it that fits my sport package, but I'm starting to regret a decision that I made with the purchase. I didn't take the "LED pack" option and now I have the ugly halogen lights.The LED light are just so much more beautiful. So I just bought the highbeam and lowbeam led light that is: H3/9005 for highbeam and H11 for low beam, but i'm now stuck with this side light that is still halogen? Can someone tell me what this typ of light is? .

I have the : Mazda 3 SkyActiv-G 2.0 120 hp

Can someone please help me out.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi, I already made this mod, just grab T10 LED from amazon.

which brand of led did you bought for low beams?

ebay has LED kits for mazda

https://www.ebay.com/itm/7PCS-White...980874&hash=item4b28028e72:g:MxEAAOSwc1FXbwwI
Thanks for the info I'm gonna buy the bulbs right away. :laugh2: did you install the bulbs yourself because it looks like you need to take you whole headlight out to get to the small light?

I bought a cheap but good quality Asian brand from "AliExpress" they are arround $12 but very good.
Led lights

·
Registered
76 Posts
Thanks for the info I'm gonna buy the bulbs right away. :laugh2: did you install the bulbs yourself because it looks like you need to take you whole headlight out to get to the small light?

I bought a cheap but good quality Asian brand from "AliExpress" they are arround $12 but very good.
Led lights
Install is very easy from the back, just turn the socket and thats it.

Enviado desde mi Mi MIX 2 mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I bought some t10 led light bulbs from "aliExpress" (these ones to be specific : click here ) and I just installed them but they don't seem to light up when I go through all my lights. Does this only work when riding or when its getting darker outside?

·
Registered
218 Posts
So I bought some t10 led light bulbs from "aliExpress" (these ones to be specific : click here ) and I just installed them but they don't seem to light up when I go through all my lights. Does this only work when riding or when
its getting darker outside?
Hello, I'm not sure if you resolved the problem, usually with LED the polarity can be affected meaning you have to unplug the LED turn it 180° and plug it in again and it should work.

Sadly I would've not gone with Aliexpress. There are many companies that have great LED. I use VLED, Morimoto, etc.

Reactions: 2017mazda3
1 - 7 of 7 Posts