2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. I am new here, so please bear with me. We just got 2016 demo driven about 9k here in Montreal. I was wondering if someone can guide me to what can be done with the Infotaiment system, is it the same as on other Mazda's, and where can I find detailed instructions? Has anyone been able to update the software on this specific car?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Je suis de montreal mais j'ai un cx-5 et oui th peux updater le systeme.

Tu as quelle version du OS dans tes settings ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks a lot guys. I am just curious, any of you happen to be in Montreal? I would not dare to try this on my own risk, I would not mind paying for a service, if someone could help me sort this out?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Thanks a lot guys. I am just curious, any of you happen to be in Montreal? I would not dare to try this on my own risk, I would not mind paying for a service, if someone could help me sort this out?
I'm way down in London Ontario.. but the AIO is very simple.. don't need to know much to install it. check out the 1st page. It tells you all you need to know!

http://mazda3revolution.com/forums/2014-2016-mazda-3-skyactiv-audio-electronics/122458-aio-all-one-tweaks.html#post1581490

1 - 10 of 10 Posts