2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

101 - 120 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have installed the AA / CP retrofit kit and the system works well, now I have noticed that the navigator on the display does not find the satellites why? Anyone have a solution? I tried to reset with Music + Nav + Mute but it still doesn't work.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have installed the AA / CP retrofit kit and the system works well, now I have noticed that the navigator on the display does not find the satellites why? Anyone have a solution? I tried to reset with Music + Nav + Mute but it still doesn't work.
Did you remember to swap the SD card from the old unit to the new one?

·
Registered
15 Posts
[QUOTE = "Tristan-cx5, post: 2505193, membro: 469202"]
Forse il piccolo connettore blu (GPS) sul retro della CMU non è collegato. Questa è la mia ipotesi.
View attachment 280401 View attachment 280402
[/CITAZIONE]

I checked and the connector is connected, another problem I notice is that the infotainment clock is always wrong by 1 (ONE) hour.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Other solutions for the satellite problem (not saying that these are nice):
  • Firmware-Update of the MZD (which version is installed?)
  • Buy new/used CMU
  • Buy new/used GPS receiver

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Depends on the car/model. I would go to the dealer and ask for the part number or check it myself at the online catalogue at e.g. www.ilcats.ru with your VIN (that way you get displaed only your part numbers) and then search at ebay/google/salvage companies/allegro.pl for that part number.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi all.
It seems that I am the only unlucky guy here. I just finished installing the newest OS 70.00.367 EU N to my 2014 Mazda 3 BM CenterLine trim - available for German market - and afterwards recommended hardware TK78669U0C Mazda USB Hub + C922-V6-605A harness kit, ALL according to the installation directions and links manual and the result is rather poor, as the Android Auto is not available in applications menu...
The USB Hub itself works well - I have access to Mazda Navigation System, both usb sockets are powered and charging the smartphone also does the 12V cigarette socket. What seems a little odd is the fact that after connecting usb2 socket with my smartphone (with no smartphone icon) I get notification on MZD screen: USB2: Samsung A41 Connected and no notification when connecting to USB1 (with smartphone icon) - is that normal?
Do you think of any other reason why that dosn't work expect the fact hardware being damaged?

P.S. I am using decent usb cable to connect to Android 10 Samsung A41 smartphone.
Have you tried other cable, other phone or maybe an iPhone? Do you have Android Auto app installed on the phone?

·
Registered
10 Posts
For NORTH AMERICA ONLY with Sirius Satellite Services.
It appears that the following is happening to all new US Mazda models from 2019 onward.....

Some users may have one or more of the following 5 complaints:

Infotainment system reboots at times while in use.
SiriusXM function grayed out.
SiriusXM stops playing.
No sound from SiriusXM but other sources work.
SiriusXM system recovers after ignition OFF->ON.

Mazda is aware of these issues and is working on a repair procedure, probably Firmware update.

An interim/temporary solution is available for the Sirius-XM problem...
1. Install the SiriusXM App on the user device.
2. The customer can stream music on the SiriusXM App temporarily until the final repair is made available.

Hi there
do you know if after updating the firmware to 70.00.335C one can install android auto without having to do a serial connection..... android auto is no longer available on play store, what other options
Thanks

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
If Android Auto App is no longer available in the Play Store, most probably the app is native in your phone (like in my Samsung Galaxy S20) - or the app is blocked by your country.

If you already have 70.00.335C installed, you can not install AIO Android Auto Tweak from www.mazdatweaks.com , as Mazda blocked the install of tweaks via usb. To enable the install of tweaks via usb, you will have to do the serial access process for .335 and .352, which is called ID7v2 - see instructions here: www.mazdatweaks.com/id7.

Other/official alternative (without serial access at all):
If you want to retrofit the official Mazda hardware for Mazda`s Android Auto/Apple Carplay (AA/CP), which are 2 new cables and the new usb hub, this can be done with your firmware version - afterwards you can use the official AA/CP. Before the installation of the hardware any firmware 70 has to be installed - which you alreay have.

·
Registered
10 Posts
If Android Auto App is no longer available in the Play Store, most probably the app is native in your phone (like in my Samsung Galaxy S20) - or the app is blocked by your country.

If you already have 70.00.335C installed, you can not install AIO Android Auto Tweak from www.mazdatweaks.com , as Mazda blocked the install of tweaks via usb. To enable the install of tweaks via usb, you will have to do the serial access process for .335 and .352, which is called ID7v2 - see instructions here: www.mazdatweaks.com/id7.

If you want to retrofit the official Mazda hardware for Mazda`s Android Auto/Apple Carplay (AA/CP), which are 2 new cables and the new usb hub, this can be done with your firmware version - afterwards you can use the official AA/CP. Before the installation of the hardware any firmware 70 has to be installed - which you alreay have.

thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts

I can not download the file from the site/link provided, have been trying to download for quite sometime and always same error

You will need: the “update.up” file, ID7_Recovery_XX, Computer connected via serial connection, Putty or SecureCRT.

ID7_Recovery_XX

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Same here with the ID7v2 files - not available anymore. Strange... and @Trezdog44 (owner of mazdatweaks.com) seems not to be here in the forum anymore.

EDIT: Sorry, I do not know, why when writing the text no link to the user appeared and I thought that Trez left. Obviously he is still here :) Perhaps he can fix the downloadlink?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Same here with the ID7v2 files - not available anymore. Strange... and @Trezdog44 (owner of mazdatweaks.com) seems not to be here in the forum anymore.

have been contacting him for the past 2 months to no avail/without success, I did contacted a guy called Bijan who wrote the instructions for a serial connection, he's a good one, answered me within 1 hour but from Trez nothing, what other options to get the file

101 - 120 of 142 Posts