2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My touch screen is acting up it auto selects the navigation app all the time I know the touch screen is no longer good my question is can I only replace the screen or does the whole thing need to be changed out if so does anyone know the part number

·
Registered
1 Posts
mine does this too. 2014 mazda 3 sGT. started happening at 60,300 miles right after my warranty went out, no my car has 80k miles happens on a regular basis

·
Registered
19 Posts
My touch screen is acting up it auto selects the navigation app all the time I know the touch screen is no longer good my question is can I only replace the screen or does the whole thing need to be changed out if so does anyone know the part number
yes, you can replace _only_ screen. jfyi p/n is BHP1611J0D. btw you even may install screen from M3 2017 BN

·
Registered
82 Posts
It's been posted already in other threads about this issue, so I'll post it here, too. Mazda Canada and MazdaUSA have extended the warranty on the touchscreen to 7 years, no mileage limit. They've finally acknowledged the problem. It is Special Service Program SSPB6. Call your dealer to schedule an appointment for replacement.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts