2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
361 - 380 of 391 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
And if you find it, it still requires a serial connection to be able to install tweaks via USB again, as it was not able from 59.00.502 onwards - see the instructions at www.mazdatweaks.com/serial. Good luck in finding 59.00.545 ADR / 4A N, which might be very hard, as nearly all inofficial firmware servers were deleted by the copyright owners.

·
Registered
4 Posts
And if you find it, it still requires a serial connection to be able to install tweaks via USB again, as it was not able from 59.00.502 onwards - see the instructions at www.mazdatweaks.com/serial. Good luck in finding 59.00.545 ADR / 4A N, which might be very hard, as nearly all inofficial firmware servers were deleted by the copyright owners.
Yes Tristan i already made the serial connection and installes the autorecovery IDv7 files on my 70.00.100A firmware, but i didnt know that the AIO AA doesnt work on this versions, so i will keep searchng for the 59.00.545 ADR / 4A N version to get everything set up. Thank you very much

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes Tristan i already made the serial connection and installes the autorecovery IDv7 files on my 70.00.100A firmware, but i didnt know that the AIO AA doesnt work on this versions, so i will keep searchng for the 59.00.545 ADR / 4A N version to get everything set up. Thank you very much
There is a version that works on fw70 but unfortunately you will not find it here..hint (YT) you'll find your answer there.

There is no fw59.00.545 ADR for the public, only installed from factory years ago, it's extremely rare some vehicle come with it in Vietnam, hasn't been seen anywhere else. The closest you will get is fw59.00.545 EU and it will be compatible with ADR region, you wont find it here son..refer to hint.

Bye.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Guys,

I am looking for Hash md5 value for
cmu150_ADR_70.00.100A_failsafe
cmu150_ADR_70.00.100A_reinstall
and
cmu150_ADR_70.00.367A_update

tried searching forums and other pages but could not locate for my region only available for the US.
Can someone please help?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, I'm pretty late to the game trying to update my 2014 Mazda 3 to prepare for apple CP install. Running into some trouble and hoping for guidance after reading though the guides...

I'm currently on OS 28.00.100. When I check for my region under settings>about there is no region code listed. Looking in the Diagnostic Test Screen code 53 I see MAZ_CMU-140_28.00.100. Is this the generic region code? Does this mean NA region firmware is compatible? Browsing around, looking under Test Screen code 58 I see destination as North America if that means anything...

My understanding is that I'll need to update to FW 31.00.100 (failsafe then update) first before going to FW 70.00.100 (or higher?) and lastly do the hardware install. Are there still places to find FW31 downloads? I haven't come across any while scouring through these forums.

Help appreciated.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
NA should be compatible.

Your understanding about the updates is correct. Stick to the official update manual to avoid bricking your CMU.

You have not invested a lot of time to look for the files, did you? See the link in this thread in post #348.

·
Registered
10 Posts
It's been a few years since I've had to go through all this, but a new (to me) car warrants new firmware.

I have not seen any firm confirmation, but am I able to upgrade from v59 to v7x with the single .up file?
Or do I have to flash the 2 part v70.00.100 first, then go to v74? (I have been extremely unsuccessful in finding v70, although I'm almost certain it's on a flash drive somewhere in my junk pile...)

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
@Albuyeh : At least 74.00.311 EU (which is available now in the dealer portal) does not change the dpi setting in AA. It is the same as at the FW 74 versions before. I strongly assume, that it is the same with the NA version of .311.

@ban-hammer : Yes, you can directly update from FW 59 to FW 7x (single .up file). Only below a certain FW 56 the in-between update to 70.00.100 is recommended.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #374 · (Edited)
Font Gadget Rectangle Technology Display device

This is the current EU 74.00.311A, which I have a copy if anyone wants it.
This is the changelog

SYMPTOMS
The following symptoms can be improved by the latest software (Ver. EU 74.00.311).
Improved symptoms depend on current software versions.

• When using CarPlayTM, sound may not come out from the driver side speaker.

With Ver 74.00.310 or earlier
• Frequent temperature warnings may appear in the center display.

Sky Line Font Darkness Photo caption

• The time in the center display may be inaccurate.

• [Belgium] Traffic Sign Recognition System (TSR) may display incorrect speed limit.

Checksum Hash for
cmu150_EU_74.00.311A_update.up
MD5
5AE5C5351E38B4EC535A22A50F7456E1
SHA-1
8E431B3924B311FB6D1FED83E8F7497D877D637A

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #375 · (Edited)
BTW:

Mazda EU list EU_74.00.311A FOR ALL Models with or using update.up or .up Firmware.
They say this..
Also when you install Apple Car Play / Android Auto retrofit, this software can be used.

Dpi is NOT an issue, and again this new 74.00.311A is the only software MME lists available to Dealers as 70.00.367A is no longer available to download and is obsolete as is for NA N .up Firmware for USA and Canada.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #377 ·
IF the good members here want the link to download new EU 74.00.311A ONLY, please start a Conversation with me Direct.
I am looking for someone here who will download it and then host for all those that want it in EU.
My link will only be active for a few days, if my link is publicly posted here I will remove the use of.

·
Pretty Cool Dude
333 Posts
Dpi is NOT an issue, and again this new 74.00.311A is the only software MME lists available to Dealers as 70.00.367A is no longer available to download and is obsolete as is for NA N .up Firmware for USA and Canada.
Just curious, was the DPI specifically mentioned as one of the fixes or is this based on your personal experience

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Based on the experience another forum member here made with .311 and send me the info via PM.
The dpi change is not mentioned anywhere at Mazda as far as I remember. I guess it is not a bug in the eyes of Mazda.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #380 · (Edited)
Neither USA (North America) or all of Europe and UK MME by Mazda says anything about any dpi issue, and 74 has been out in USA for over 1 year.
I am talking Mazda Distribution to Mazda Dealer Communication and visa versa, there is no mention of dpi issues anywhere inc FAQ and Dealer Troubleshooting.
Pretty rare for an issue to be ignored?
Perhaps this issue was because of old AA App on phone? and or its settings which is not under Mazda control, not the first time this has happened, CP have had a few.
I have no idea what an owner has done to CMU or Connect or AA or CP.
All of my experience is with bog standard non altered factory MZD/Mazda Connect (CMU)
with factory conversion and or cars with 74 factory installed.
74 has also been a factory install firmware in Europe for over a year (CX-3, MZ6), just was not file available until now.

361 - 380 of 391 Posts