2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
341 - 360 of 391 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does 74.00.310A require the new HU or will it work on the non wireless CarPlay model? I tried to update but it showed no FW available. Wondering if it’s the former or I just have a bad usb.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have Mazda 3 (2017) with fw 7ooo352 NA. I want to do aio tweak. Does anyone have version 7000352 NA that can send to me? The tweak requires me to have an update file and serial connection.

Thanks

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #345 ·
Continuous infotainment reboot in or near Seattle Washington.
Troubleshooting fix by Mazda is not possible due to the recent continuous infotainment reboot.

It appears IF you have a CMU in continuous Boot Loop because of a Seattle HD Radio Transmitter issues then you must apply to your Mazda Dealer who will contact MNAO and decide on a case by case basis on the repair procedure if any.
In many cases a complete new CMU is required, however it also appears that this radio station has since rectified this transmitter bungle and Mazda Dealers ARE NOT seeing the Mazda Owners with complaints

4/26/2022-UNFORTUNATELY, MC QA DECIDED NOT TO TAKE POSITIVE COUNTERMEASURES.
THEREFORE, REPAIRS WILL BE HANDLED EVERY ISSUE AS IT OCCURS.

2/7/2022 - West dealers are reporting a reduction of calls on this concern since the end of last week. The two most impacted dealers have stated that most customer are reporting the issue began on 1/24 - 1/31. It appears the changes made to 94.9 FM last week have stopped further units to be impacted. We have somewhere around 150 vehicles reported to dealers at this time.
2/4/2022 HD radio has made some modifications at the stations the week of Jan 31. HD radio requested to know if MNAO has seen any further vehicles that has the issue reported?
Western Region collecting CMU’s for MC analysis.

·
Registered
6 Posts
raffi see here OneDrive
Hi. Thanks! I installed 31.00 from this link yesterday. I had 29.00.000 earlier. I found 56.xxx version but when I copy it to usb, plug to car, nothing happens. When I try to find update, there is a information that no new update on USB. Looks like USB is empty, but I copied all files, same like before to install 31.xx... So I'm looking for another 5x version. Maybe someone have it downloaded and can share, even in priv message?

·
Registered
Mazda3 04/2017 BN 120 HP Sports-Line
80 Posts
Hi. Thanks! I installed 31.00 from this link yesterday. I had 29.00.000 earlier. I found 56.xxx version but when I copy it to usb, plug to car, nothing happens. When I try to find update, there is a information that no new update on USB. Looks like USB is empty, but I copied all files, same like before to install 31.xx... So I'm looking for another 5x version. Maybe someone have it downloaded and can share, even in priv message?
Hi,

from 31.00.100A you can go directly to 70.00.100A !! After that step, next update is 70.00.367A.
Whats your plan? AIO-Tweaks, or Mazda-AA/CP-Hardware-Kit?

Bye
Gruni

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
I assume that you want that version because you plan to install official Android Auto/Apple Carplay. Then every higher ADR firmware starting with 70 would also be fine for you - or even better due to less bugs... (the higher the number, the more bugs are fixed)... e.g. 70.00.367 ADR = 4A N can be found in the link some posts above yours (post #348).

·
Registered
4 Posts
I assume that you want that version because you plan to install official Android Auto/Apple Carplay. Then every higher ADR firmware starting with 70 would also be fine for you - or even better due to less bugs... (the higher the number, the more bugs are fixed)... e.g. 70.00.367 ADR = 4A N can be found in the link some posts above yours (post #348).
Actually i read in this post (AIO Tweaks and Firmware Ver .502- READ THIS) that AA from AIO works on 70.00.021 firmware, thats why a whant to install it, the other option i have is to install 59.00.545 4A ADR version but i cant seem to find it, i can only find the NA N version but the radio frecuencies do not wokr in my region, can anyone help me with the firmwares please?

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
@Gannicus55 : Sorry, but you mixed up two different AA versions.
  • The one mentioned in the link is "AA True_go v1.15", which once was a fork of the AIO AA. It was a user development and was banned - most probably due to copyright problems. The threads/posts about it in this forum are not accessible anymore. So you have no chance to get it - at least I do not know any.
  • AIO AA is still available in AIO Tweaks: www.mazdatweaks.com - it does not work at any FW 70. It is said to work most stable at FW 59.00.502.
  • Official AA/CP requires any FW 70 and the new hub+2 new cables. The newer/higher the firmware version number, the less bugs it has.

·
Registered
4 Posts
@Gannicus55 : Sorry, but you mixed up two different AA versions.
  • The one mentioned in the link is "AA True_go v1.15", which once was a fork of the AIO AA. It was a user development and was banned - most probably due to copyright problems. The threads/posts about it in this forum are not accessible anymore. So you have no chance to get it - at least I do not know any.
  • AIO AA is still available in AIO Tweaks: www.mazdatweaks.com - it does not work at any FW 70. It is said to work most stable at FW 59.00.502.
  • Official AA/CP requires any FW 70 and the new hub+2 new cables. The newer/higher the firmware version number, the less bugs it has.
Thank you tristan for the info, i understand know.

So my only option is to make a downgrade from 70.000.100 to 59.00.545 A4 so that i can use AIO AA, but a cant find the firmware
i Dont have the money right know to buy the CP AA USB unit, thats why im looking for this firmware

341 - 360 of 391 Posts