2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
261 - 280 of 305 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can you pm the link ADR 367A or lastest version?
Thanks.
Just use links above on S3 and put desired version as the file name.

I would suggest to search Aliexpress CarPlay Android Auto USB vendors page. To confirm file is not corrupted check hash/checksum with someone who installed and hasn't downloaded from those sites.
367A for NA N is broken there (100 is ok), it looks like the file was damaged on upload to the storage. I spent a day in attempts to install it (FAILED, thanks God). So better to use files from this thread.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Official AIO Tweaks Homepage was not updated since a long time. The developer does not update the software and homepage anymore... and yes AIO supports FW 70+, but that does not mean, that you simply can install the AIO tweaks. Before installing the tweaks at FW 59.00.502 or higher you have to do something to be able to install the tweaks afterwards ... and the higher the versions got, the harder it got to find a way to install them - eg.via ID7/ID7v2. And from 70.00.367 onwards ID7/ID7v2 do not work anymore. So even if AIO Tweaks support FW 70, you can not install them anymore due to restrictions of the firmware.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Official AIO Tweaks Homepage was not updated since a long time. The developer does not update the software and homepage anymore... and yes AIO supports FW 70+, but that does not mean, that you simply can install the AIO tweaks. Before installing the tweaks at FW 59.00.502 or higher you have to do something to be able to install the tweaks afterwards ... and the higher the versions got, the harder it got to find a way to install them - eg.via ID7/ID7v2. And from 70.00.367 onwards ID7/ID7v2 do not work anymore. So even if AIO Tweaks support FW 70, you can not install them anymore due to restrictions of the firmware.
Hi @Tristan-cx5

Do you have FW70.00.352 (ARD)? I am considering downgrading from 367 to 352 to install tweaks. Is it possible?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I found the following files:

cmu150_EU_59.00.545A
cmu150_EU_70.00.100A
cmu150_EU_70.00.367A

on drive2.ru server. I cannot say there are 100% safe but I am testing it for about a week on my car (Mazda 3, 2015) and all seems to be fine. Here is the link.
How did your tests end and does the firmware below contain a Polish version?
Do you have / tried to use it with AA / CarPlay (I'm especially interested by the secon one)?

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I did not test the linked versions, but here some general info:

Russia also uses the EU firmware version, so are russian, english and polish language included/selectable in the EU firmware version (amongst other languages).

Every firmware starting with 70 includes AA/CarPlay, which is activated automatically after you install the new usb hub+2new cables after the firmware starting with 70 is installed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all!

I have read almost all the information in this topic and I am very clear about the entire update process to have AA/CP, the new usb hub and cables I have already ordered and they are on the way, the region I use for my system is ADR or 4N.

My question is... is it enough to install the firmware v70.00.100A (ADR) and then install the hardware so that the hardware is recognized and the AA/CP works? and use it normally with no problems?

Or it's mandatory to install the lastest firmware v70.00.367A (ADR) so that the hardware is recognized and AA/CP works?

My reason is that I just don't want to install the latest firmware version, I prefer to always stay in a version before the most current.

Thank you so much.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
It is enough to install the firmware v70.00.100A (ADR) and then install the hardware so that the hardware is recognized and the AA/CP works. Any FW 70 supports AA/CP, if the hardware is recognized by the firmware.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello,

My firmware is on 70.00.100 but the fail safe is on 59.00.502 is this a problem? Do I need to update the fail safe or downgrade the firmware to fix this? The system has no problems…

I have searched and found a few topics but no solutions are posted.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Thats no problem. Leave it as is. Updates after 70.00.100 do not have 2 files anyway, so if you update to a higher version in the future, you will get the same version number for both. But thats not necessary.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thats no problem. Leave it as is. Updates after 70.00.100 do not have 2 files anyway, so if you update to a higher version in the future, you will get the same version number for both. But thats not necessary.
Hi, thanks for reply. Is .100 best to stay on? Or update to .367? I don’t do tweaks etc, only CarPlay module.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Oké thanks. The system firmware isn’t unstable with the wrong failsafe? Even when battery would disconnect?

261 - 280 of 305 Posts