2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
641 - 660 of 676 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Lads,

Got a M3 Sedan firmware 10019. Got to my dealer today for scheduled maintenance. After telling them to update my firmware to the newest one, they told me there is no new one 😂

Besides the obvious laziness, is there any other reason they would say that? I checked local forums but nobody really talks about firmware updates. I don't wanna do it myself due to warranty. I'll make a call to other dealers and ask around but I feel I'll get the same response.

Many thanks.
For EU the last firmware update is 10049.

·
Registered
4 Posts
For EU the last firmware update is 10049.
The funny thing is when I look at Mazdas official web page for Croatia, it does give a PDF about software updates saying:
" June 8th 2021 - New software update Version 7000C0A-EU02_11020"

These guys are pretending nothing is going on.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Recently I just got the 360 parking assist system module for my mazda3 bp and when I plug in the harness into the module, meter comes out i-activesense malfunction, any idea? do we need to use MDARS to activate the 360 module?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Yes you need MDARS but I don't know where in Malaysia you'll find the service, dealer won't touch it. In the US and Canada is possible to have a 72hs subscription for $50 but you need a pass through device that costs hundreds of dollars and your VIN # is not from NA.
Procedure is similar to previous BM generation, it's necessary to setup pattern mats correctly and store VIN # into 360 module.
Mazda 6 360 system aiming

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yes you need MDARS but I don't know where in Malaysia you'll find the service, dealer won't touch it. In the US and Canada is possible to have a 72hs subscription for $50 but you need a pass through device that costs hundreds of dollars and your VIN # is not from NA.
Procedure is similar to previous BM generation, it's necessary to setup pattern mats correctly and store VIN # into 360 module.
Mazda 6 360 system aiming
Thanks for the info. How about parking assist unit (optical) instead of 360 module? Basically I just want to have dynamic reverse line following steering turn.

Gas Engineering Font Machine Plastic

Since 360 is part of i-Activesense feature, maybe it is more complicated if compared to parking assist unit?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys!

I am owner of M3 Sedan 2019, currently the firmware version (EU) is 10019.
Can it update to 10049? if yes, where can I download it?

Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the CMU_7000C0A-EU01_10049.kwi upgrade and the corresponding MZD CHECKSUM HASH for EU01.txt check file and i have the description too. (MZD CONNECT II CMU SOFTWARE UPDATING PROCEDURE.pdf)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the CMU_7000C0A-EU01_10049.kwi upgrade and the corresponding MZD CHECKSUM HASH for EU01.txt check file and i have the description too. (MZD CONNECT II CMU SOFTWARE UPDATING PROCEDURE.pdf)
Hi, completely new to this but would the update file you have work to up grade a 2018 CX-5 with OS version 59.00.532 EU N
I have just received a car play kit to install but can’t find the firmware anywhere.

·
Registered
29 Posts
10048 we know it's a firmware version but 4A01 I don't know what it is ...
4A0* is...
Region ADR -
Australia, Christmas Island, Fiji, Indonesia, Kangaroo Island, Malaysia, M-East, New Zealand, Oceania, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi, Singapore, South Africa/Africa, South America (Most of), Asia (Not Japan or China), Tasmania, Thailand.

641 - 660 of 676 Posts