2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
621 - 637 of 637 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,
I've seen the table too but if I understand it correctly it no refers to updates specific for CX-5 that need the EU03 version. I have some discussione with italian and german people and they confirm me that they have the 10022 version too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi,
I've seen the table too but if I understand it correctly it no refers to updates specific for CX-5 that need the EU03 version. I have some discussione with italian and german people and they confirm me that they have the 10022 version too.
Only 11022 is for 6.5 version ...other are for mazda connect second generation

·
Registered
550 Posts
That table is very beautiful but doesn't include the "EU##" part

If your car is from 2019-2020 you don't have connected services meaning your firmware must be EU01 and the latest is 10049, I think
Only if you have connected services you can update to EU02_11### and EU03_11###

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same here. My Mazda 3 from Slovenia is 1 month old (produced beginning of August) and it has EU01_11000 version without connected services. At least for now my dealer is saying that there wont be any update that would activate that function...

·
Registered
6 Posts
In a lot of countries (not the US, where it’s already available) the 2022 models will be the first to offer connected services. It’s doubtful Mazda will offer any way to add it to older vehicles equipped with the new generation Mazda Connect.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My son has a 2019 Mazda3. We are US region.
he is running 11012. When I “search for update” it says there isn’t one yet the table provided says there is

How does one find it or will it eventually download or is it dealer only install

·
Registered
6 Posts
he is running 11012. When I “search for update” it says there isn’t one yet the table provided says there is

How does one find it or will it eventually download or is it dealer only install
Does he have an active Mazda Connected Services subscription? That is necessary to receive over the air upgrades (it uses 4G).

·
Registered
94 Posts
Can anybody share some latest updates for MX-30 (EU02)? Got some problems with battery heater and find out, that PCM update can solve the problem.
Thank you in advance.
Then you need to go to the dealer and get the PCM updated. Updating the Mazda Connect CMU, with the latest (EU02_11020) version has nothing to do with PCM updates.

·
Registered
3 Posts

I'm also looking for a newer firmware for Mazda3 (non turbo) form US. @craz Could you help?

621 - 637 of 637 Posts