2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
541 - 558 of 558 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #543 ·
My final post this is wrong thread for your CX-5, you should post here..

Did you READ...??
z FIRMWARE ALERT-MUST READ.txt

Quote...
3. Your FINAL Install Procedure is ONLY 1 (one) File now...

Use the ''Update.up FILE Install Procedure''.Pdf instructions.

IF YOUR MAZDA HAS FIRMWARE VERSION ON or ABOVE 70.00.021A
LIKE 70.00.100A or 70.00.110 or or 70.00.150A or 70.00.335C or 70.00.367A
THEN YOU UPDATE to 74.00.230A for the LATEST FIRMWARE.

This is now a SINGLE FILE (1) ONLY INSTALLATION for
YOUR REGION or COUNTRY,

MUST USE EITHER ONE of...

NA N_74.00.230A-UPDATE.UP (North America ONLY)
or
EU N_70.00.367A-UPDATE.UP (Europe/UK)
or
4A N_70.00.367A-UPDATE.UP (ADR, AU. NZ, ME, Asia)

THIS IS THE LATEST FIRMWARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Windows 11 pro does not exist, I guess you mean 10.

Suggest you RE-FORMAT Flash Drive, Download file again, check the Checksum Hash is correct.
If that does not work I cant answer, maybe Mazda change in 2020 MY cars I do not know, but 10015 is close to original release of 2019.

IF we could get 4A0* I would, have you asked your Dealer?, but you Must say there is an issue with your Connect Screen like 'Screen is not always showing correct time of the day when you start car'.
Usually the Dealer will update Firmware.

see how you go and get back.
This is my windows version, i don't mean 10.. i told you 11.
i made re-format to my USB flash drive.. it's doesn't helping.. & i checked the Hash is correct too.
i willl tried to ask dealrs on israel about the update the FW version.
i tought you can help me with this issue..

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is my windows version, i don't mean 10.. i told you 11.
i made re-format to my USB flash drive.. it's doesn't helping.. & i checked the Hash is correct too.
i willl tried to ask dealrs on israel about the update the FW version.
i tought you can help me with this issue..
Hi Insider !

I also have windows 11 pro.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #546 ·
OK smart a^^.
W11 is NOT an official release, big deal you are an Insider I was too for many years until I got fed up with all MS slow lane and fast lane updates now Preview BS updates..
Clearly you know what you are doing...have a nice day.

·
Registered
6 Posts
OK smart a^^.
W11 is NOT an official release, big deal you are an Insider I was too for many years until I got fed up with all MS slow lane and fast lane updates now Preview BS updates..
Clearly you know what you are doing...have a nice day.
Hey ASH8 how are you?
wish you have a nice day too, But still have the big question about how to make the update from 4A01 to EN01.
Because on the Mega.nz cloud have description how to make the upgrade.. nut it's wrong guide!
This case and my question have not yet been closed.
I would like to get more help on my question.

Big thanks & best regards,
Eliran

·
Registered
6 Posts
View attachment 283206

HOME SCREEN for .kwi FIRMWARE SHOWN ABOVE

CONNECT UPDATE FIRMWARE

NEXT Generation (2019~) Genuine Mazda CONNECT Firmware is here.
4A0 is for ADR or Australia-NZ, Asia (except Japan +China), Middle East, Brazil, Pacific O
EU0 is for Europe and UK
NA0 is for North America, USA, Canada, Mexico.
CONNECT
View attachment 282991

The SINGLE File is ONLY for Mazda 3 (BP) and Mazda CX-30 (DM) and MX-30 (DR) also next Generation Models on-ward,
it is not a .up File but a .kwi File on your small/clean FAT32 USB Flash Drive.
Can Not be used in The Original Mazda/MZD Connect 2014-20xx.
NOTE:
You can not rename File whatsoever.

You must only have the correct single .kwi file on a small FAT32 (about 16GB) Flash Drive, file CAN NOT be in a .zip or .rar format.
IF you are using ANY MacOS PC then that will also corrupt Flash Drive as Macs add hidden files onto flash drive.

CMU_7000C0A-NA01_12002.kwi *
CMU_7000C0A-EU01_10049.kwi*
CMU_7000C0A-4A01_10049.kwi (USE EU01)

* NEW Update SEE LINK BELOW.

The NA01 file is for North America ONLY and is < 856MB in size.
The EU01 file is for Europe and is < 706MB in size.

NOTE: File Version Above are ONLY for all new Mazda 3 (BP) and CX-30 (DM), MX-30.

OFFICIAL UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS .pdf IN SERVER.

If your MAZDA has a Higher Package Number right now (which means a later Firmware version) CAN NOT INSTALL ANY OLD or OUTDATED VERSIONS as You can't downgrade in error.

Do Not Combine TiCK all the information at once into one .zip File or as a ''Download All''. Double Click on Server FOLDER reveals the Contents.

Download the Main File (.kwi) and other information .pdf and .txt as ONE File at a time.

IF you do have as a .zip file must use a separate program (WinRAR, WinZip) to un-Zip or extract your download.
CHECK .kwi File Integrity with checking it’s Checksum Value.
MUST ONLY be a .kwi File on your small FAT32 Flash Drive to update in car.

Right now..
WE ALL rely on other Mazda Owners or Mazda Dealer worker friends to obtain + supply this Dealer only software, so wherever you are in the wide-world and You can get a Copy for your own Country on a flash drive, Please PM me or others here who can upload from you and host in Server giving to other Premium Mazda Owners. >:)

NEWS: On page 20 of this thread (my Browser) is a long list of FAQs for latest ''MAZDA CONNECTED SERVICES'' and explanation in regard to the MyMazda App version 6.0.0 or higher for your Phone, INCLUDING REMOTE STARTING OF CAR (for Auto Trans Models Only)...MODEL MUST HAVE FACTORY DELIVERED TCU and Mobile Data Access through your Telco, not for all Models or all Countries.
ASH8 - The file: CMU_7000C0A-4A01_10049.kwi (USE EU01) - Not working on my 4A01 - 10015 version.
I am also tried to rename that file CMU_7000C0A-EN01_10049.kwi to that CMU_7000C0A-4A01_10049.kwi ... no any success !

Need help bro.. please.. maybe have another way to do that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just got a 2021 Mazda CX-5 and was wondering which one I would need to use to update it is a US Non-Turbo would i use the NA01 since its not a turbo or the NA03 since its a CX-5. Have done the updated a few time in my Previous CX-30 but there are more versions now and dont want to mess it up. THX

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #551 ·
I just got a 2021 Mazda CX-5 and was wondering which one I would need to use to update it is a US Non-Turbo would i use the NA01 since its not a turbo or the NA03 since its a CX-5. Have done the updated a few time in my Previous CX-30 but there are more versions now and dont want to mess it up. THX
Sorry about that had to just updated Warning, you use NA03 in USA as all NA 2021 CX-5 and CX-9s have 10.5 inch Widescreen Info.
Some Country Base models use the old Connect Firmware still in 2021 and higher model range use 10.5 inch which is different Firmware, like in Australia that use new Connect Firmware.
EU in some areas also has a combination, but right now I cant get Firmware for either EU0* or 4A0* regions with 10.5 in display.

To confirm your 2021 NA CX-5 uses NA03 Firmware, IF by chance your 2021 has a higher package number then what is in Server here then do not use, but I guess yours is lower than 12002.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks so much for the fast reply I will download that one. And yeah just got it and it’s on 11023 or something like that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello I’m from Singapore
Current version is 10048
May I know if cmu_7000C0A_EU02_11020 suitable for my car ?

Mazda 3 2020 model

·
Registered
6 Posts
is there a change log for EU0 2019~ firmware's? I've already updated to 10047 and would like to know what's new or updated in 10049?

541 - 558 of 558 Posts