2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
761 - 780 of 851 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Mazda3 Saloon in Soul Red Crystal.
81 Posts
Haha.. A random beep sounds funny and annoying at the same time. 😂🙈 When your car tries to troll you.. I‘m glad that‘s not the case with mine. 😅
It was more annoying than funny tbh, it would have been funny if it had been someone else’s car though….

·
Registered
Mazda 3 2019
25 Posts
It was more annoying than funny tbh, it would have been funny if it had been someone else’s car though….
Once I‘ve put a fragrance tree under the seat of a friends car, when we changed his tires.. 😂
He wondered where the extreme scent came from.. It took three days until he found where it came from. 😂😂

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, im planning on installing the android auto car play on my Canadian 2014 mazda3 gt that i buy new ... lot a years ago ;) were do you suggect me to buy the kit?, amazon? 130$can, infotainment.com 330$can, or mazda dealer $$$? my software version are 55.xxx...... can i go right up to 74? thank you for all your answers!, i think i saw that all the download links are no more public!. Sorry for my english its not my forst language! :)

·
Registered
Mazda3 04/2017 BN 120 HP Sports-Line
98 Posts
Hello, im planning on installing the android auto car play on my Canadian 2014 mazda3 gt that i buy new ... lot a years ago ;) were do you suggect me to buy the kit?, amazon? 130$can, infotainment.com 330$can, or mazda dealer $$$? my software version are 55.xxx...... can i go right up to 74? thank you for all your answers!, i think i saw that all the download links are no more public!. Sorry for my english its not my forst language! :)
Hi,

wrong forum, this Thread is for the newer Mazda3 BP (2019 -). Take a look here: NEW 74 Mazda CONNECT MZD Firmware ,CP/AA, WCP, links, Help

But short answer:
Try it with amazon, thats replica-products, not OEM from Mazda. USB-Hub + 2 cables. Maybe chance about 80:20 that it will work fine. I think you have to update first to 70.00.100 (AA able), then to 74....

Bye
Gruni

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

wrong forum, this Thread is for the newer Mazda3 BP (2019 -). Take a look here: NEW 74 Mazda CONNECT MZD Firmware ,CP/AA, WCP, links, Help

But short answer:
Try it with amazon, thats replica-products, not OEM from Mazda. USB-Hub + 2 cables. Maybe chance about 80:20 that it will work fine. I think you have to update first to 70.00.100 (AA able), then to 74....

Bye
Gruni
Oh, thank you a lot, ill go and take à look at it :)

·
Registered
MAZDA 6 2021
1 Posts
Hello friends! I was given a mazda cx-5 (America) 2021 for use, there is a need to change the firmware version to EU0 European standard, I have version 11022 installed. Which version should I use to get EU0 Europe?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hello friends! I was given a mazda cx-5 (America) 2021 for use, there is a need to change the firmware version to EU0 European standard, I have version 11022 installed. Which version should I use to get EU0 Europe?
You would have to take it to a dealer. It’s not possible to change region firmware on the second gen Mazda Connect. NA firmware will only accept NA updates.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #772 ·
You would have to take it to a dealer. It’s not possible to change region firmware on the second gen Mazda Connect. NA firmware will only accept NA updates.
Misinformation , a Mazda Dealer can not change region firmware. A Dealer ONLY has files for their own country they do not have access to any other countries or region firmware.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Misinformation , a Mazda Dealer can not change region firmware. A Dealer ONLY has files for their own country they do not have access to any other countries or region firmware.
I never said they could change the region. From my understanding no one can. I’m sure they can change the actual hardware however.

·
Registered
34 Posts
A Dealer ONLY has files for their own country they do not have access to any other countries or region firmware.

Is that correct though? The CX-30 that I have here in Australia, came with the EU firmware version 10050 (I checked this in the diagnostics screen and was surprised). So technically if I took it an Australian dealer, they would only be able to install the EU firmware EU01_11000 as you "can't" install other regions firmware. So that means the dealer would or should have access to EU firmware for my car. Or if I did ask them to update the firmware, would they really downgrade it from the EU firmware 10050 to the ADR version 10047 ?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #775 · (Edited)
The dealer does not originally install Firmware the factory does and yes some early 2019 Mazda 3s just like CX-30 (gen 7) came with EU01 Firmware . Like the 6 gen Connect the later Firmware are the same apart from languages 4A and EU. You can't downgrade version Number so if it came with 11000 you can't install a 10047. It won't permit a downgrade. I don't know what Australian Dealers are installing right now, they don't touch these normally unless a customer complains of an issue with CONNECT. Also from late 2020 all new Mazdas imported into Australia has EU emission specifications and everything else is identical to Right Hand Drive UK.
THE REASON I and others say not to use another counties Firmware is mainly because the easy availability of later NA (USA) files which run different tuners, etc not used in EU or 4A, people dont know what they are doing.They (NA) are fine as a temp install in Gen 6, but not for long term use.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello everyone, I am looking for the firmware for my mazda CX-30 (I have the CX-5 & CX-30 ;) )
I see that for my CX-30, the last update that concerns me is here: 7000C0A-EU02_11020.
Anyone have this in stock? Thanks team ;)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #778 ·
Thanks @ASH8 ... I've been visiting a few dealers to get this TSR issue fixed / updated too..but none so far have said there is a firmware update :-(
Here is an example I forgot about....
A guy on here in Europe installed 74.00.230 NA N (USA) Firmware on his 2019 EU CX-5 when it takes EU N Firmware. He was not concerned about his radio not working correctly but as USA does not have i-Stop his i-Stop no longer worked and he could not downgrade close to a year went by. Thankfully EU N 74.00.311A came out, I remembered him, he updated to EU N and his i-Stop came back....you have to know what you are doing.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hello everyone, I am looking for the firmware for my mazda CX-30 (I have the CX-5 & CX-30 ;) )
I see that for my CX-30, the last update that concerns me is here: 7000C0A-EU02_11020.
Anyone have this in stock? Thanks team ;)
As far as I know, for the European market, the CX-30 has a EU01 firmware and therefore should only update to the latest EU01 firmware.
Did you check the diagnostic screen for your current firmware version?

·
Registered
11 Posts
As far as I know, for the European market, the CX-30 has a EU01 firmware and therefore should only update to the latest EU01 firmware.
Did you check the diagnostic screen for your current firmware version?
Hello. I don't get the information on my screen (just write version 10047). but on the Mazda France site it specifies exactly this latest version yes => 7000C0A-EU02_11020. but maybe the EU01 also works... or more recent... I search everywhere and find nothing this connection to my version to download on the internet... help

761 - 780 of 851 Posts