2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
741 - 760 of 851 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Would it be somewhere to download CMU_7000C0A-NA04_12012.kwi ? Or unitl someone test the newer CMU_7000C0A-NA06_12012.kwi on a NA04 (built before July 2021) we dont know if there will be a file for NA04 or NA06 will replace it?
@andrewa
Hi @betovanbuuren. Currently the latest NA1 and NA4 updates on the server are 12002. The latest NA6 is 12012.

And yes, someone would need to test NA6 on a current NA1/NA4. But if even if the car lets the updates proceed when presented, we don't know what may happen after. 😐

·
Registered
2021 Mazda3 GT Sport 2.5T w/ PP
291 Posts
Does anyone with a 2022 model have 12012 installed and can verify if Apple Maps directions show up in the HUD? The CX-50 now supports this and it may be related to a newer version of Mazda Connect software.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Does anyone with a 2022 model have 12012 installed and can verify if Apple Maps directions show up in the HUD? The CX-50 now supports this and it may be related to a newer version of Mazda Connect software.
I’ll check this tomorrow morning. Google Maps definitely does not.

However, I think the CX-50 uses NA05 software. NA05_11014.kwi exists on the server.

·
Registered
84 Posts
@snowball Sorry, it's a no-go on the Apple Maps in the HUD. I also tried Waze and Google Maps. Neither of those show up either.

I don't think there is much of a difference (functionality wise) between NA1/4 12002 and NA6 12012.

I'm trying to be hopeful that we eventually get an OTA update that adds some of the stuff that the CX-50/CX-60 and newer may recieve.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #750 ·
Hi @betovanbuuren. Currently the latest NA1 and NA4 updates on the server are 12002. The latest NA6 is 12012.

And yes, someone would need to test NA6 on a current NA1/NA4. But if even if the car lets the updates proceed when presented, we don't know what may happen after. 😐
No they are for Specific Models ONLY for Specific Countries ONLY ....Do NOT mix and match.

·
Registered
Mazda 3 Sedan
5 Posts
Hi All,

I'm new here. I have Mazda 3 High Plus BP 2021 from Malaysia.

My current Package: 10048.

Can I update my version to the latest one? If yes, can I know which one, please?

·
Registered
Mazda 3 2019
25 Posts
Since 11000 I have a new Bug in the Navigation System: When Selecting Home as my destination, it uses the current location.
When I cancel and try it again it works.
And sometimes the navigation system crashes when calculating a new route. A little bit annoying. It worked in 10049.
Guess newer isn‘t always better.

Couldn‘t find any new features. It feels like apple carplay starts a little bit faster.

·
Registered
Mazda 3 Sedan
5 Posts
Hi All,

I have Mazda 3 High Plus BP 2021 from Malaysia.

My current Package: 10048.

Can I update my version to the latest one? If yes, can I know which one, please?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did you see any improvements over 10049 and 11000 that was not present before?
there are some new options. i'm note really sure if the navigation split screen has been available before, it is in 11000? there is a new option of showing the trip details when you turn off the car. the screen shows the trip length in time and distance and consumption compared to the average consumption. TSR can be switched off now, it think this wasn't available before. i don't track all the options between the updates, but seems to me there are some new ones. but I think it's glitchy version. TSR stopped working today and as I was browsing through the menu's it started working again by it's own. I'm not sure if I would recommend to update

·
Registered
2020 Mazda3 Saloon in Soul Red Crystal.
81 Posts
Since 11000 I have a new Bug in the Navigation System: When Selecting Home as my destination, it uses the current location.
When I cancel and try it again it works.
And sometimes the navigation system crashes when calculating a new route. A little bit annoying. It worked in 10049.
Guess newer isn‘t always better.

Couldn‘t find any new features. It feels like apple carplay starts a little bit faster.
I had similar issues after updating. Disconnect the battery for about 30 minutes to clear the cache. If that doesn’t fix it do a system reset.

·
Registered
Mazda 3 2019
25 Posts
I had a couple of issues after updating to EU 11000, the main one being a random beep every few minutes. All of them were fixed after I reset the unit.
Haha.. A random beep sounds funny and annoying at the same time. 😂🙈 When your car tries to troll you.. I‘m glad that‘s not the case with mine. 😅

741 - 760 of 851 Posts