2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
721 - 740 of 851 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
leave the car closed for 15 minutes
then you come back and it works.

Sri.
Thanks, phew. Yea came back to try it 30 mins later and it worked! :) Unfortunately I had already reset the configuration to factory standard settings so got a whole lot of settings to readjust again. xD I also use Android Auto Wireless.... I had previously bought AAWireless from indiegogo that adds wireless Android Auto and it instantly started offering configuration now too and worked with the voice commands as well. (apart from certain commands gives me "routines not supported on this device" that I'd still wanna get working... but anyway that's some AA issue I'm trying to troubleshoot whenever I have some spare time...)

EDIT: I was actually on 10024 firmware (not 10042 like I wrote) before I updated to 11000 so made quite a big leap, probably at least 50 or so changes since that firmware has been added

·
Registered
27 Posts
I updated mine now, sadly now the voice command button for some reason isn't working, says "microphone error" / check with dealer sort or error message. I think I've read something about disconnecting the battery if that's the case, anyone else have any tips?
After updating version 11000 I have not seen any problem messages, everything works perfectly Voice commands as handsfree calling.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I updated mine now, sadly now the voice command button for some reason isn't working, says "microphone error" / check with dealer sort or error message. I think I've read something about disconnecting the battery if that's the case, anyone else have any tips?
Hello
It happened to me and I applied the procedure below
If the voice command button for some reason isn't working :
1. Press 'Talk/Pick-up Button on the steering wheel
2. Confirm that the voice recognition starts command "say a command" is played back.
3. If the command is not read, please remove the negative battery terminal (for data reset) and
reconnect it after a few minutes

4. Turn the ignition to ACC or ON with the push button start.
5. Press and hold the Volume/Mute button, then press and hold the Music and Favorite
buttons at the same time for 3-5 seconds, the Diagnostic Test Screen will appear.
6. Select "End Diag Mode" for CMU reset

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks, phew. Yea came back to try it 30 mins later and it worked! :) Unfortunately I had already reset the configuration to factory standard settings so got a whole lot of settings to readjust again. xD I also use Android Auto Wireless.... I had previously bought AAWireless from indiegogo that adds wireless Android Auto and it instantly started offering configuration now too and worked with the voice commands as well. (apart from certain commands gives me "routines not supported on this device" that I'd still wanna get working... but anyway that's some AA issue I'm trying to troubleshoot whenever I have some spare time...)

EDIT: I was actually on 10024 firmware (not 10042 like I wrote) before I updated to 11000 so made quite a big leap, probably at least 50 or so changes since that firmware has been added
what changes did you notice, do android auto maps work on the heads up now etc

·
Registered
21 Posts
Okay. Trying to make heads or tails of this string.
my son has a 2019 Mazda3 Select. We live in United States. He is running version 11012

When I try auto-update, it says no. But I think there is based on what I think I understand in this string

is there an update? If so, how/where do I get it? I can’t seem to find it on their website.

thanks

·
Registered
2021 Mazda3 GT Sport 2.5T w/ PP
291 Posts
Okay. Trying to make heads or tails of this string.
my son has a 2019 Mazda3 Select. We live in United States. He is running version 11012

When I try auto-update, it says no. But I think there is based on what I think I understand in this string

is there an update? If so, how/where do I get it? I can’t seem to find it on their website.

thanks
What do you mean by auto update?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ahh. That would make sense

so then back to my original question…

thanks

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ahh. That would make sense

so then back to my original question…

thanks
Take a look at post #3 (not #4) by me over here.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Would it be somewhere to download CMU_7000C0A-NA04_12012.kwi ? Or unitl someone test the newer CMU_7000C0A-NA06_12012.kwi on a NA04 (built before July 2021) we dont know if there will be a file for NA04 or NA06 will replace it?
@andrewa

721 - 740 of 851 Posts