2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
A Dealer ONLY has files for their own country they do not have access to any other countries or region firmware.

Is that correct though? The CX-30 that I have here in Australia, came with the EU firmware version 10050 (I checked this in the diagnostics screen and was surprised). So technically if I took it an Australian dealer, they would only be able to install the EU firmware EU01_11000 as you "can't" install other regions firmware. So that means the dealer would or should have access to EU firmware for my car. Or if I did ask them to update the firmware, would they really downgrade it from the EU firmware 10050 to the ADR version 10047 ?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey
Can anyone else who is using or on the EU 10100 firmware, confirm if your radio text is working.

Eg what song is playing etc. Especially with Dab radio.
Also if your in Australia too.
I just noticed in ours the radio text doesn't show up. And the option to enable or disable it is greyed out.

ok bit of a update, it seems that, and if anyone else can confirm, radio text does not show up at all. And only if your parked and have the hand brake turned on, you can select "radio text" in the options to see what song is playing.
Can anyone else confirm if thats the case, both with the EU, US and ADR firmware.?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts