2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Subaru Defector
18 Posts
Rear spoiler part numbers. Everything should be available, call your local dealer.

I just ordered the Polymetal one.

POLYMETAL GRAY MICA 47C
BCKN-V4-920 -SY​
$424.95​
MACHINE GRAY METALLIC 46G
BCKN-V4-920 -2M​
$424.95​
SNOWFLAKE WHITE PEARL 25D
BCKN-V4-920 -64​
$424.95​
DEEP CRYSTAL BLUE 42M
BCKN-V4-920 -13​
$424.95​
SOUL RED CRYSTAL 46V
BCKN-V4-920 -PR​
$424.95​
JET BLACK MICA 41W
BCKN-V4-920 -51​
$424.95​

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rear spoiler part numbers. Everything should be available, call your local dealer.

I just ordered the Polymetal one.
Sweet... thanks! I have polymetal as well, but is the Jet Black Mica a match for the current spolier/back end? I've seen both spoilers in pics, and I'm leaning toward the shiny black.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They’re available at the dealership, it’s called aero package. Had mine installed at the dealer.
I'm near San Jose, CA, and the dealership I contacted doesn't have the 2020 models yet nor any info on the aero package, so I'll have to wait. It's nice to have the part # for the spoilers. Would you happen to have a part # for the front lip? (I saw the invoice you posted that included installation.) Thanks.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'm near San Jose, CA, and the dealership I contacted doesn't have the 2020 models yet nor any info on the aero package, so I'll have to wait. It's nice to have the part # for the spoilers. Would you happen to have a part # for the front lip? (I saw the invoice you posted that included installation.) Thanks.
apologize, I don’t have part numbers.

·
Registered
119 Posts
FYI - For the 2019+ Mazda3 Hatchback in the United States, the accessory Appearance Package (2AP) is a port-installed option/accessory if you want the items installed before the vehicle gets to the dealership. I don't know what the exact availability is of all the parts individually (rear roof spoiler (requires air deflector), front "air dam", rear diffuser (requires rubber seal), side sill extensions, side mirror covers) as dealer accessories.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FYI - For the 2019+ Mazda3 Hatchback in the United States, the accessory Appearance Package (2AP) is a port-installed option/accessory if you want the items installed before the vehicle gets to the dealership. I don't know what the exact availability is of all the parts individually (rear roof spoiler (requires air deflector), front "air dam", rear diffuser (requires rubber seal), side sill extensions, side mirror covers) as dealer accessories.
The MazdaUSA website lists the rear spoiler as a "late availability" accessory in a pic. We should see the parts individually (and/or as a package) to purchase as accessories when the 2020s are added to the site. Let's hope anyway.

https://www.mazdausa.com/vehicles/mazda3-hatchback/shop/accessories

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hoping to get the front lip and black rear spoiler from the dealership in the next couple of weeks, and have them do the install along with the OEM black mirror caps I already have. I like the glossy black with the polymetal. Plus, if... and I know it's a loooooong shot... but if they decide to drop the 2.5T engine in the 2021 model and it doesn't come stock with the aero kit, I'll have the goods no matter the exterior color chosen. ?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Has anyone the prices for all the parts?
I would be interested in everything, except the Roof-Spoiler.

We here in Austria (Europe) dont have this Aero-Kit at Mazda Website.

Thank you!

·
Registered
18 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you for your answer,

the website is somehow not loading. (I have a very strong internet connection).
Maybe it's because i'm in Europe.

Gonna try it later, thx mate!
Front Air Dam: $399.95 USD
Rear Spoiler: $424.95 USD (Requires Air Deflector: $24.95 USD)
Side Skirts: $449.95 USD
Rear Diffuser: $499.95 USD (Requires Rubber Seal: $9.95 USD)

So roughly $1810.00 for the whole Aero Kit.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts