2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

I got my 2005 Mazda 3i last year. I love her! She's perfect. She's got a few dings and scratches, but nothing I can't eventually repair :)

I'm 23 years old, live in Hawaii, like to draw and tan - i'm a pretty laid back girl.

I'm looking to add some small stuff to my car - nothing fancy. Almost everything on her is factory, so I wanna pretty her up a little.

Wishlist:

- Tinted light covers/license plate cover
- Rims (don't know what kind yet)
- Maybe some LED head lights/fog lights
- Fix the dents and scratches
- Dash cover
- Neoprene seat covers (black)

I'd love to have a sunroof but that's something I'll really have to think about. ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! :) My car is already in my avatar ;)

By the way, is there any "awesome website" people go to for small stuff like this for Mazdas? I've been browsing the internet, but I wonder which sites are best...

·
Registered
214 Posts
welcome =) always liked the fact a girl wants to mod her own car

Reactions: kathrynshmathryn

·
Registered
598 Posts
I feel like this just became match.com

I'm Nate, 27 years old. Hawaii is chill.. I like art...... and uhhhh.... tans are cool too... uhhhhhhhh I'm laid back.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Thanks! :) My car is already in my avatar ;)

By the way, is there any "awesome website" people go to for small stuff like this for Mazdas? I've been browsing the internet, but I wonder which sites are best...
Corksport is a good one, nextmod is a name you'll hear a lot on here. Other than those it's just pick and choose. Welcome by the way! I'm jealous of te Hawaii living. I'm stuck in Alaska lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts