2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man i forgot who asked me but someone on here asked "did you grab the mazda car flag" and at the time i didnt. Well.... I went back to mazda this evening for something else.... and asked for the car flag.

This one is for the guy (or girl) that asked.....

·
Registered
732 Posts
Awesome dude, I should ask for one the next time I go for an oil change to see if they'll give me one.

·
zoom freakin' zoom
613 Posts
What? They are giving these out? I was just at the dealer last Friday......I was more interested in trying to obtain the Mazda Service posters featuring the Protege5 though.....

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Free stuff is good, but free Mazda stuff is even better!!!:clap:

·
Registered
987 Posts
i asked my dealer if i could have one of the mazda 3 keychains. i figured i was spending that much, i could at least get a damn keychain.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool keychain. i didnt see any of those there... i like 'oh shiny' stuff. :)

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
i asked my dealer if i could have one of the mazda 3 keychains. i figured i was spending that much, i could at least get a damn keychain.

That's pretty nice looking, but I don't use a key chain! I hate stuff dangling from the steering column while I drive!!! I just have a key!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Last time I was at the dealer getting my squeaky seat fixed (which still squeaks btw, but less), I wanted to buy a zoom-zoom beanie (was going skiing later that day). The parts guy was taking awhile to find the sku to ring it out and the service manager walked over and asked what was going on. When I told him he just gave me the beanie and told the parts guy to charge it to service.

·
F*ck a sunroof.
761 Posts
When I bought mine they gave me some passes for 3 free oil changes

·
F*ck a sunroof.
761 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
I want a flag too and didn't see them there when I bought mine; didn't know they existed.

I would ask for one now but the incentive for them to give it away is gone now.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Last time I was at the dealer getting my squeaky seat fixed (which still squeaks btw, but less), I wanted to buy a zoom-zoom beanie (was going skiing later that day). The parts guy was taking awhile to find the sku to ring it out and the service manager walked over and asked what was going on. When I told him he just gave me the beanie and told the parts guy to charge it to service.

cool beanie

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I want a flag too and didn't see them there when I bought mine; didn't know they existed.

I would ask for one now but the incentive for them to give it away is gone now.
it's not gone... they still want your service for those oil changes ;~)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts