2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys i am ozman from auckland, today i bought mazda axela 2014 used. I am using 1st time mazda in my life. I am having problem that my andriod fone is connected to car via bluetooth. I can see incomming call notification on the screen. But when i press receive call button sound is not comming from car, i tried shifting to car from the menu but its getting back to hand free mode. I dnt knw much about mazda tech and reading through many forum and youtube videos etc. But no solution. Any one plz guide me to solve this issue

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hello ,
maybe your phone is not compatible, check here: Hello ,
maybe your phone is not compatible, check here: Mazda Connect

1)if it is compatible try to supress it
2)harde reboote the CMU
3)pair the phone

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the rpl.. i am using samsung note 5.. i also tried with iphone 7, samsung A7...vehicle is recognizing my device and i can pair also.. i can see my contacts etc on the display screen... even when some one call i can see the notification on the mazda screen... controls of my car are also working as i can receive call from steering controls.. but after that i see a notification call on hand free, i am unable to shift to car mode...i think there is some bug in the software..AA has been installed already may be that is the issue... even when i click on AA following msg appear as attached

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts