2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I've been a silent reader for this forum ever since I bought my own Mazda. You guys have been helpful in terms of certain issues.

Just like others who wants to install AA into the car. I myself was curious and was able to make the AA worked. Over the past few months, my AA wasn't working as intended.

I've restored my CMU as intended and reinstall it as well. No avail. I've SSH'd it and tried to get rid of the dump files in the CMU and reinstalling it. No avail as well.

I've resorted to you guys for help now as I'm clueless of what needs to be done. I will list down the details and I hope you guys can provide some insights on the problems I'm facing.

Thank you!

OS version: 59.00.443 4A N
Mazda AIO: 2.8.6
AA version mazda: 1.13
AA version on mobile: 5.4.502264

When I SSH'd I did the following code:

1. df -h

2. I entered the code to delete the bz.2 files that are clogging the CMU. In the SSH it shows that the used part is only 7%.

After SSH'd I restored the CMU to original state and reinstall back AA.

No avail.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hi guys, I've been a silent reader for this forum ever since I bought my own Mazda. You guys have been helpful in terms of certain issues.

Just like others who wants to install AA into the car. I myself was curious and was able to make the AA worked. Over the past few months, my AA wasn't working as intended.

I've restored my CMU as intended and reinstall it as well. No avail. I've SSH'd it and tried to get rid of the dump files in the CMU and reinstalling it. No avail as well.

I've resorted to you guys for help now as I'm clueless of what needs to be done. I will list down the details and I hope you guys can provide some insights on the problems I'm facing.

Thank you!

OS version: 59.00.443 4A N
Mazda AIO: 2.8.6
AA version mazda: 1.13
AA version on mobile: 5.4.502264

When I SSH'd I did the following code:

1. df -h

2. I entered the code to delete the bz.2 files that are clogging the CMU. In the SSH it shows that the used part is only 7%.

After SSH'd I restored the CMU to original state and reinstall back AA.

No avail.
@Jovi Lim
"Os/FW version: 59.00.443 4A N" not very compatible, black screen when exit AA interface, hud waze freezes, AA audio stuttering, Bluetooth unstable (should upgrade to Fw59.00.502). But install idv7 recovery package first.
Mazda AIO: 2.8.6 (yes install "Aio tweaks app" into your car to do system restore do not do any other method than this only. Otherwise highly likely u had messed up something..either removed id7 by other means, like a factory reset.)
AA version mazda: 1.13 old version (install AA Tru_go v1.14b nightly 23rd june 2020 or standard view.zip, all Tru_go versions has in-built log/dump files remover , HD quality, stable, HUD waze, righthand drive, stuttering fixed..etc). *Never install a whole bunch of tweaks at once. Always only install idv7 & AA Tru_go 1st. Then install other tweaks afterwards.
AA version on mobile: 5.4.502264 (make sure u clear cache for g/waze maps, play services app & they're all the newest/latest version to date). See link below for more information/details for your problem/issues

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@Jovi Lim
"Os/FW version: 59.00.443 4A N" not very compatible, black screen when exit AA interface, hud waze freezes, AA audio stuttering, Bluetooth unstable (should downgrade to Fw59.00.502).
Mazda AIO: 2.8.6 (yes install "Aio tweaks app" into your car to do system restore do not do any other method than this only. Otherwise highly likely u had messed up something..either removed id7 by other means, like a factory reset.)
AA version mazda: 1.13 old version (install AA Tru_go v1.14b nightly 23rd june 2020 or standard view.zip, all Tru_go versions has in-built log/dump files remover , HD quality, stable, HUD waze, righthand drive, stuttering fixed..etc). *Never install a whole bunch of tweaks at once. Always only install idv7 & AA Tru_go 1st. Then install other tweaks afterwards.
AA version on mobile: 5.4.502264 (make sure u clear cache for g/waze maps, play services app & they're all the newest/latest version to date). See link below for more information/details for your problem/issues
Thank you so much for your time to respond to my issues! Appreciate it! Will update you once im done with it.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Thank you so much for your time to respond to my issues! Appreciate it! Will update you once im done with it.
@Jovi Lim yes upgrade fw to fw59.00.502 but absolutely critically very important make sure you have install idv7 recovery package first before fw upgrade otherwise you'll not able to install tweaks after fw upgrade to this fw version.

If you did NOT install idv7 recovery package first after fw upgrade you'll be painfully have to do serial connection for fw59.00.502 to enable USB tweaks installation. See post below for further assurance.

Use original usb data cable and try not to use custom rom for your Android device. Stock Android v9 & 10 is alot better.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Jovi Lim yes upgrade fw to fw59.00.502 but absolutely critically very important make sure you have install idv7 recovery package first before fw upgrade otherwise you'll not able to install tweaks after fw upgrade to this fw version.

If you did NOT install idv7 recovery package first after fw upgrade you'll be painfully have to do serial connection for fw59.00.502 to enable USB tweaks installation. See post below for further assurance.

Use original usb data cable and try not to use custom rom for your Android device. Stock Android v9 & 10 is alot better.

Life saviour. I'm on it now. Thanks so much!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts