2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just caught a commercial for the 2015 Mz3 in which Mazda advertises connected services. After rewinding a couple times to see if they had somehow given connected services back and I missed it I realized that they are talking about the ability to connect to Facebook, Twitter, traffic etc. through the aha radio app. I've never tried aha in my 2014 Mz3 I was wondering if anyone here has and what their experience has been.

·
Registered
323 Posts
The app consistently crashes for me unfortunately. It's similar to stitcher radio, and really wouldn't find the facebook or tweets that great, unless you're a die hard and can't wait til you're out of the car. The rest, you can do through your android phone - just say okay google what's the weather like today? Etc.

It could be a lot better than it is unfortunately.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I've used facebook and aha radio... when my phone was android 4.1 it was a bit laggy and slow but now that I'm on android 4.4 it's fast and works great.

One thing that you need to watch is the data usage... aha has cranked the quality = data usage is stupid high.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts