2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this is not the right place for this.

I was looking on Edmunds and saw this:

Mazda3 Prices Paid and Buying Experience - CarSpace Automotive Forums
"Purchased a 2010 GT HB Auto w/Tech & Moonroof package, auto dim/Homelink mirror, locking lugs, cargo net and rear bumper guard a couple weeks ago for $650 below dealer invoice. Note: Currently in southern California you need to add $150 to the dealer invoice shown on Edmunds to account for mandatory regional ad charge by Mazda to dealers to cover their extensive TV campaign. Was able to get quotes at invoice from dealers almost everywhere between north LA county to San Diego. Used $500 Preferred Buyers Card mentioned in earlier posts and Chase's 2.9% financing. All dealers are hungry so if you live in southern California or other areas with lots of dealers you shouldn't have to pay any more than invoice. Zoom zoom!"

There are several threads that mention this $500 card. I looked all over Mazdas site and found nothing. Searches came up that is an old coupon and can't be used on a 2010 but that doesn't look to be the case. Anyhow know?

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just sent one as well. Crossing my fingers!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Yeah, that's how I got $20 below invoice. My sales guy had one of these hanging around and let me use it. There are a limited number of them available, so car early in the month to get one.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Call. Trust me. They told me no the first time, I called back the next day, got another rep on the line and they sent it to me that day. Not bad savings for a phone call...

·
Registered
412 Posts
Dang! Wish I'd known about this 3 weeks ago! Oh well, if you're looking for a new Mazda now, use this!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Drat. I just called twice, spoke with 2 different agents and they said they are all out and have no more in supply.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same, just called. A representative named Nick said the program has ended about 2 weeks ago. Said they are awaiting information from Marketing and that they are not sure whether this program will continue in the future or not. We are a couple weeks late! I was hoping to get this with my purchase in the next couple weeks.

·
Registered
476 Posts
ya i called too and said they were exhausted of the preferred buyers card :crybaby 1: the representative i got said he's been working there for the past 2.5 years and this was the 2nd time they offered this promotion

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm calling again during the first week of the month to see if the deal is back in any form. Hopefully it is.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Card Expires June 30th

Hi, I'm the poster of the Edmunds post referenced in this thread. The card was also used by Mazda last year when they were introducing the new generation Mazda 6. It was eclipsed though by a $1000 "private offer" that could not be combined. This offer was not available for the Mazda 3. The Preferred Buyer Card expires tomorrow but I wouldn't worry yet. If they mimic their strategy of last year, beginning July 1st or perhaps August 1st they will announce new incentives that meet or more probably surpass the $500 currently available.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I called again today, to see if the program was coming back for July. Nope. The rep did say there was talk of a new program 'coming soon' but didn't give any details.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts