2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wassabi Mid-atlantic!

Did you give a thumbs up to someone out there on the highway? Honk your horn for other reasons then shoo-ing deer or homeless people away? Most likely it's the simple fact you saw a fellow Mazda 3 driver out there. For better recognition, post:

Description of the car:
Where this happened:
What time:
Photos: If you happened to get a snap shot of it, post that too (removing the license plate number) so we know you aren't just pulling our chain. :)

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For example (these are real btw lol):

Spotting(s)

2007 Silver MazdaSpeed3
Where: Route 95 South past Route 198 exit.
Time: Around 11:40am today

2007 True Red Hatch S Grand Touring (LED Tails)
Where: Old Georgetown Road, Rockville
Time: Around 11:55am today

·
Registered
835 Posts
** Moved to Mid-Atlantic

200X Velo Red Mazda 3
Hamilton, NJ
Tuesday Feb 5th

Had black rims and a female driver. nice looking car though

·
Registered
835 Posts
NightRiderMZ3 said:
OUCH! Sorry to hear that man. It must have pissed you off because you didn't have yours with you right?
that was the worst part. she didnt even look at it

S

·
0 Posts
I see a black hatch every morning on 195 nice looking one, with HID kit and yellow fogs

·
Banned
1,111 Posts
Kodiac 3 said:
** Moved to Mid-Atlantic

200X Velo Red Mazda 3
Hamilton, NJ
Tuesday Feb 5th

Had black rims and a female driver. nice looking car though
Was it me driving YOUR car Sean? Because there isn't any Velo Reds with black rims around here that I have EVER seen.

NightRiderMZ3 said:
AxelaSpeed said:
SilvaM3 said:
I see a black hatch every morning on 195 nice looking one, with HID kit and yellow fogs
yea sounds like caties, does it sound like a rice burner? lol
0wned!
It does sound like my car, maybe it is, but I usually don't go on 195 that often anymore going to work. Which way is it traveling? And yes my car sounds like a rice burner! :)

Post #666

·
Registered
146 Posts
Description of the car: Looked to be a 2004 or 2005, Winning Blue Hatch, no mods, looked all stock, nothing distinctive.
Where this happened: Intersection of 32nd & Market Streets, Camp Hill, PA
What time: Thursday night (27th) @ 2:15 AM

Description of the car: 2004 or 2005 Red Hatch, dark tint, stock rims, open mouth grille
Where this happened: 32nd Street, Camp Hill, in front of Camp Hill Plaza
What time: Friday 28th around 7pm.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Wow im surprised this thread hasn't had anybody since 2008 but anyway lets get it started again saw a red hatch i think 2011 with black rims and yellow fogs and some other mods but couldnt tell on friday at around 5-6 pm driving from tysons corner going across on international drive?

And lets see i think about a week ago I saw CB speed 3 in tysons corner at the intersection of 7 and courthouse rd you were making a right turn onto 7

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've seen a silver 2011 hatch, a black 2008 (ish) sedan, a 2006ish copper red hatch and a black 2012 sky hatch, all parked along Falls Rd in Hampden (Baltimore).

Oh, wait, those were just my coworkers and I. I think we're gonna make up some matching leather jackets. In an office of 25 people, there are 4 of us. It just reinforces the fact that I work with a bunch of smart mofos.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Saw a Sky Blue 2012 3 sedan today on Chestnut Street in Harrisburg, PA. This is the first one I've seen in my area that's the same color as mine haha.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Saw a LSM MZ3 hatch with blue fogs or LED's turning left on to International dr. while i was turning left on gallows rd. at around 7:25 pm today

·
Registered
115 Posts
April 28th Second gen Silver speed route 22 West and Cramer ave Greenbrook NJ. 4:45pm

Today Second gen Black speed with Rally armor mudflaps Route 22 West and Warrenville ave Greenbrook nj. 1:00pm

Again today First Gen Red Speed Greenbrook road Greenbrook NJ. I think he waved to me cause i sure waved to him! haha

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Again today First Gen Red Speed Greenbrook road Greenbrook NJ. I think he waved to me cause i sure waved to him! haha
Dang... I never see any girls in Mazda 3's waving at me haha.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts