2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
daretostareom0.jpg

i was thinking of putting a GT Wing on my 2011 MZ3 sedan, without any body kit, is it too rice to put on a gt wing?:mellow 1: (The above is one of the exterior mod for MZ3 in singapore)

·
Registered
67 Posts
yeah that car looks like crap IMO. from that shot the wing isnt too too bad but its hit & miss on wings. all depends on the style / flow your tryin to achieve with the over all look of the car. are you currently all factory, dropped, tinted anything?
If all factory Id say probably not. but thats just my thing. do what works for you brah

·
Registered
67 Posts
Straight rice, unless your pushing 100+ mph on the track.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
796252_239_full.jpg
when i d some research, I found something like this, my window are all around 20% tint, with the autoexe body kit, trying to figure if lip will look better or wings, performance doesn't really matters

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
do it! People will turn their heads.. They may say "rice or that's gay " but your car is getting attention! Maybe not positive attention tho haha

·
College Zoom-Zoom
3,248 Posts
Almost as bad as a FB post I saw today. Guy put a speed3 hood on his sedan, hoodlines don't match up then when told he proceeds to say he did for a big turbo in the future and for now it cools his SRI and helps with his Denso plugs, intake, and header..........rofl

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
hello air cooling the engine with that scoop + 25hp at the wheels.. Who cares if the hood doesn't fit. It gets that true cold air to the..intake nowhere near the scoop. Atleast he can crack his header when rain flies in there = less backpressure = +30HP

·
College Zoom-Zoom
3,248 Posts

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
hahah he has water injection on that + the hood not aligning cools the front of the engine that's some fast and furious shit right there.. Plus little did I know_ denso plugs add 15whp,
" I have the fastest na in mexico" +65whp

" just bondo it " rofl

·
College Zoom-Zoom
3,248 Posts
hahah he has water injection on that + the hood not aligning cools the front of the engine that's some fast and furious shit right there.. Plus little did I know_ denso plugs add 15whp,
" I have the fastest na in mexico" +65whp

" just bondo it " rofl
Dude, you have no idea....kid has spent sooo much on his car and race prepping it but then is afraid to reline it on the dyno...link to his thread inbound ->>>> Nuse's '06 Whitewater Pearl >>> old / "new" ... redone headlights pg 65! should be a good read...

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Almost as bad as a FB post I saw today. Guy put a speed3 hood on his sedan, hoodlines don't match up then when told he proceeds to say he did for a big turbo in the future and for now it cools his SRI and helps with his Denso plugs, intake, and header..........rofl
Non facebook picture, I want to see.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
why is he afraid to redline his car? I saw no engine work just random here and there thing.. Hah I'm afraid to redline mine on a dyno in it's condition but that's understandable..this guy thinks stickers = hp? His car doesn't look bad though except the blue checkee paint. And the ms3 wing kills it

·
College Zoom-Zoom
3,248 Posts
why is he afraid to redline his car? I saw no engine work just random here and there thing.. Hah I'm afraid to redline mine on a dyno in it's condition but that's understandable..this guy thinks stickers = hp? His car doesn't look bad though except the blue checkee paint. And the ms3 wing kills it
Total poser. Also, staggered wheels on a FWD car, wider in the rear. He has BSD, header, some other stuff.

·
Registered
437 Posts
personally i think either one of those cars look fine. i wouldnt do all those decals though haha. the sedan in my opinion looks bland and blank. those spoilers give it some life. who cares if it isnt putting down speed3 numbers. you dont have to be a racecar to want a better looking wing. it may not serve a whole lot of purpose daily driving but at WOT or tracking it will help. the lip spoiler is the lamest excuse for a spoiler i have ever seen. do what you think looks good marthafooker. its your car. fuck what everyone else thinks

Reactions: marthafooker

·
Dustin L.
524 Posts
If you want to strap a park bench to ur trunk its up to u man. The first sedan you posted actually doesn't look bad. It looks like a sponsored track car. It's all in what u like. Just remember that nobody on here has an opinion u should care about when it comes to the look of your car. Now if its something mechanical there's a few guys here id trust to listen to. Other than that forget what others think.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts