2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
That's weird. Leave the group and I'll add you again. Maybe that'll reset something.
Ok, I "Cancelled my request" to join. Since I cannot see it on any of my groups, I can't technically leave. Although if I click About within the group, I can see me in there.. Weird!! LOL. If anyone can, just kick me out and i'll re-join later.

·
Registered
82 Posts
yea i see you are a member of the group. try signing out of facebook and back in again.
Didn't work. Haha, just weird, I get notifications that people have posted to the group, and I can "Join Group" still, it thinks that I'm not in it, but I am. And still can't post or reply. Facebook is dumb sometimes. LOL :argh 1:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Can another admin try to kick me from the group? It's getting annoying that I get notifications of new posts, but I cannot post or comment. :(

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts
Who are you again

·
My car is Luke's father
1,005 Posts
Done!

·
Registered
82 Posts
No dice. Still shows me int he group when you go to the About tab (I'm Chuck Mays). I'm still getting notifications of posts and cant post or respond to anything. AND I can still "Join" it. F it..

Here's a screenshot of what t looks like to me jsut to hopefully prove I'm not crazy, LOL: http://i.imgur.com/sq3F6.jpg
And one that shows that it think's i'm still in the group: http://i.imgur.com/21y7q.jpg

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Yeah I see what your saying im trying to kick you out and it says your not a member WTF lol

·
On that college budget
5,278 Posts
Yeah I've tried the same thing, kicking him out and stuff... Contact Facebook Support. I assume a glitch.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Good job. How'd you get it to work?
Honestly don't know. I checked it this morning, and is didn't show me in the list of people in the group any more, "re-joined" the group and god accepted a little later and everything just worked like it should. I think FB must have purged something at one point during the night. I was about send in a support ticket, but now i don't have to! :)

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Bump and get it more advertisement

21 - 40 of 51 Posts