2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone see a Mazda 3 or 6 on a rental car lot? I use National Car Rental, sometimes Hertz. I've never seen a Mazda at either. Many VWs, Chryslers, and Kias but no Mazdas.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I've rented both a Mazda 3 sedan and a Mazda 6 from Enterprise Car Rental, but it's been few years....probably 6 or more.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I've rented both a Mazda 3 sedan and a Mazda 6 from Enterprise Car Rental, but it's been few years....probably 6 or more.
Yes, I have seen the sedans (both Mazda3 and 6) as fleet cars at CLT. That's what the SV trim level is for......

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes, I have seen the sedans (both Mazda3 and 6) as fleet cars at CLT. That's what the SV trim level is for......
Hertz has a bunch of mazda 3s. Still lots of the old model kicking around, but a number of the current one. Mostly base models, but I had an S touring hatchback last year.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hertz has a bunch of mazda 3s. Still lots of the old model kicking around, but a number of the current one. Mostly base models, but I had an S touring hatchback last year.
I suppose in the last three years I've used National exclusively. No Mazdas in their fleet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts