2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
The OP sums it up pretty good. For me the new 3 never was an option as a replacement for my BM because of developing back problems. And the styling of the hatch is IMO as controversial as the plastic on the CX-30. Anyway, I am not complaining at all about the looks of my CX-30 in machine grey with the standard (in my market anyway) grey rims.
cx30.jpg

·
Registered
211 Posts
Yep lots of 4th gen Mazda 3 hatchback and sedans all over the place here in Southwestern Ontario Canada they can't even keep the AWD models in stock..

But like someone else said I have 5 Mazda dealers within 30 minutes of my location also in Canada all New Mazda's come with unlimited mileage warranty standard! Bumper to Bumper and power-train Unlimited.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Yep tons of 4th gen Mazda 3 hatchback and sedans all over the place here in Southwestern Ontario Canada they can't even keep the AWD models in stock! But like someone else said I have five Mazda dealers within 30 minutes of my location also in Canada all mazdas new come with unlimited mileage warranty standard! Bumper to Bumper and powertrain Unlimited.
Yeah why is that? Around here (central Okla) we have limited dealers with limited inventory. Anyway, picked up my new Premium 3 hatch in Edmund today. Not a bad price or experience and they had just the trim and color I wanted. Too bad about the dash rattle.
Have yet to see another one on the road like mine since the 19s came out.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts