2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
mx5guy
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody figured out yet, how and where to update (or look for updates) the SD card? My Naviextras account is crashing when selecting the Mazda update... :(

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Just curious why need to update so soon? I remember a member reporting that the street names are not being announced correctly after the update.

·
Registered
157 Posts
That was me. lol Just because the car is new, doesn't mean the maps are the newest available. The units could have been produced 6-9 months ago and a new map pack is available.

·
mx5guy
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just curious why need to update so soon? I remember a member reporting that the street names are not being announced correctly after the update.
It is known with most, if not all, GPS units, that the maps are at the date when the unit was designed / built. Thus I would say it is prudent to seek the potential updates even when the unit is "new".

·
Registered
278 Posts
After downloading the Navietras toolbox I insert my SD card into my computer and get the following error message on my computer - Your connected device cannot be recognized by this software. Please download the compatible application (which i've done). Any suggestions?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts