2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanting to upgrade my 2019 Mazda 3 speakers looking to replace door speakers add subwoofer I think the speakers sound flat and honestly terrible. They sound really good with some songs and just outright terrible with others anyone done this or have any recommendations?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Wanting to upgrade my 2019 Mazda 3 speakers looking to replace door speakers add subwoofer I think the speakers sound flat and honestly terrible. They sound really good with some songs and just outright terrible with others anyone done this or have any recommendations?
don;t know if you want to try another route to find out if the overall sound will be better...if so, just scroll down for my short review on the audioquest usb jitterbug filter--$69.95! Buy it from Amazon, so if you aren't satisfied, you can get a refund...you would install this filter into the usb port, and install your phone's usb line into this filter. even if you are using fm radio, it sounded better .

Reactions: perseus

·
Registered
792 Posts
don;t know if you want to try another route to find out if the overall sound will be better...if so, just scroll down for my short review on the audioquest usb jitterbug filter--$69.95! Buy it from Amazon, so if you aren't satisfied, you can get a refund...you would install this filter into the usb port, and install your phone's usb line into this filter. even if you are using fm radio, it sounded better .
Going to try this paired with the Carlinkit 2.0 to see if it fixes packet errors with Carplay.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Going to try this paired with the Carlinkit 2.0 to see if it fixes packet errors with Carplay.
Audioquest just came out in May with an updated USB Jitterbug FMJ (Full Metal Jacket/enclosed with carbon materials to provide more electronic noise protection) and at $10 less, selling for $59.95.

Reactions: perseus

·
Registered
792 Posts
Audioquest just came out in May with an updated USB Jitterbug FMJ (Full Metal Jacket/enclosed with carbon materials to provide more electronic noise protection) and at $10 less, selling for $59.95.
Good to know thank you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts