2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Just got a 2019 mazda 3 hatch and i’m curious if anyone knows if the 2014-2018 Borla exhaust is compatible with the 2019 Mazda 3 hatch? The routing looked the same when I looked at the exhaust but I’m wondering if anyone knows for certain.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello! Just got a 2019 mazda 3 hatch and i’m curious if anyone knows if the 2014-2018 Borla exhaust is compatible with the 2019 Mazda 3 hatch? The routing looked the same when I looked at the exhaust but I’m wondering if anyone knows for certain.
What did you find out??

·
Registered
139 Posts
I know the Racing Beat 2018 one does not fit 2019 since contacted them, so I would assume neither does the Borla.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Pretty sure Mazda did not let BM/BN exhaust design dictate the BP's...the hangers/span between tips/flange angle/ pipe lengths, bends, etc likely differ.
Skyactivs do share exhaust components though.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT
2,256 Posts
Maybe find a shop that can make some modifications to it and get it to fit properly? I'm sure it's pretty close and with a few tweaks it may work.
CK

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just made a muffler delete custom in stainless on my 2019 Mazda 3 GT. I love the sound but ... You know if the warranty void or something like that ?

·
Registered
31 Posts
My ears hurt just looking at that.....

Unless that exhaust system causes some sort of damage or malfunction , in which case any issue that results directly from installing it will not be covered under warranty.
Good :) If something wrong I put the oem muffler back and go to Mazda ;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sounds awesome man!
Greate Job!

Which engine do you run?
I just ordered my Mazda 3 BP (180hp AWD) and i'm wondering from which enginge your sound comes from.

thank you!
I have the 186HP 2.5 L :) the sound is more beautiful in real !!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts