2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody !
My name is Fabian and I live in Australia.
I have just purchased a Mazda 3 BN series as my first car and am starting to personalize it by trying to install the AIO Tweaks.
Since I have no previous car experience and am afraid of messing up, I was wondering if anybody here was from Australia and or knows someone here (preferably in South Australia) that you could point me in the direction of, so I could hire to do the installation of the tweaks for me, since I have the 59 version and need to do the serial connection and do not feel confident to do so myself.
Thank you in advance for reading this and for any help or advice you may be able to provide me.
Zoom zoom !

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
I don't think you're going to find anyone to do this job for you. Reality is that there's always an element of risk with installing AIO. It's also not supported by Mazda (obviously). So legally this can get into a lot of trouble if anything goes wrong. I've installed AIO several times on my own car but I would never install it for someone for any money.

And let's be honest, you want to pay someone to do it because you don't want something to go wrong. What if it does? That's a lot of liability for anyone to be taking on.

I recommend reading as much as you possibly can, watch videos, then work your courage up and give it a go. Sometimes the best way to learn is to dive in.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts