2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am searching for Mazda Axela BM parts catalog. The exact parts I'm looking for is rear diffirential, rear propeller shaft and rear driveshafts. Maybe you know what parts can replace them? The car is 2013 Axela BM5FP (DBA-BM5FP) with P5-VPS engine.
Sorry for requesting Axela parts at Mazda3 forum, but I can't find Axela forums.
Thank you!

·
2018 Mazda6 Signature
503 Posts
Hi,
I am searching for Mazda Axela BM parts catalog. The exact parts I'm looking for is rear diffirential, rear propeller shaft and rear driveshafts. Maybe you know what parts can replace them? The car is 2013 Axela BM5FP (DBA-BM5FP) with P5-VPS engine.
Sorry for requesting Axela parts at Mazda3 forum, but I can't find Axela forums.
Thank you!
I presume you're not in the United States? If you are though, use TascaParts.com

And for the record they do ship internationally

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Wish we had something out for free public consumption like BMW's RealOEM.com.
Tasca would probably just recognize US VINs.

·
2018 Mazda6 Signature
503 Posts
@minsanity

I would have to agree on the U.S. vins. I've ran a few foreign part numbers through their system before and they don't pop up.
@Cookie_Thumper

I highly doubt they do, but I certainly can't speak from experience. They do claim to be "parts experts", so maybe that extends to contacts in other countries? (although I somewhat doubt it).

as Minsanity said, I wish we had a more global parts catalog we could use. Maybe a new business venture? lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts