·
Registered
141 Posts
well, take care of the speed sensor issue,
then do a ABS Module relearn with Forscan and it will fix the U3000 DTC codes

·
Registered
17 Posts
I had these come up on my 2016 Mazda 3 randomly and had varying reasons from Mazda ( which I do believe their mechanic thought was true )at first, but thankfully I persisisted and the guys at the dealership realised I wasn't a knobhead and had sound mechanical knowledge with 25 years experience building and maintaining military and civil aircraft. Had found a couple of potential different causes on this forum including the brake sender unit and maybe the abs wheel speed sensor but mine ended up being a carbon buildup due to a bad/faulty O2 sensor which in turn caused the inlet valves to not close/operate correctly. My freeze frame data was very similar to yours where i was at low revs then tp% was very high as I was trying to accelerate again which somehow sent unexpected maf and map sensor readings to what my ECU would expect with the conditions I was driving in. I caught mine just before my regular warranty expired and Mazda replaced the O2 sensor and carbon cleaned the engine, just over 2000 miles now with no errors!

·
Registered
64 Posts
S Stefan... how old is your battery? Dying batteries can appear to be fine but they can cause endless electrical glitches...

·
Registered
17 Posts
S Stefan... how old is your battery? Dying batteries can appear to be fine but they can cause endless electrical glitches...
Just over 3 years old now so I'd be surprised if that's faulty this early, plus as the i-stop works fine & it requires a good amount of charge to help operate it seems to indicate it's good. I never disregard advice though so thanks, if any of the errors start reoccurring I'll get the battery tested when fault finding.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Your heads up display would have issues before i-stop if its the battery. Especially on cold start ups.

The ABS sensors do fail especially if you are near salt.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
is the original battery (2014), ill change the battery and check the ABS sensor from the Left front wheel

1 - 8 of 8 Posts