2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi, I would like a copy of the 2012 skyactiv service manual as well. Can you send me the link to download at voltz5k at gmail.com?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anybody have the service manual that will work for a 2012 Mazda 3 Skyactiv? I'm having issues with the interior illumination lights and would love to have this as a reference tool.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2012 Mazda 3

Been looking for 2012 Mazda 3 I shop/service manual. Would you or know where I could get one to download. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a skyactiv service manual. Pm your email and ill send it as soon as I can. If someone knows how or where to host it please do that too so anyone can download it
Will this tell me bolt torques nd everything I need to not jack up my engine on rebuilding? I had a saab manual a few years ago that had every bit I needed to rebuild. It was a training manual for those who were building the engine. Still had some notes in it. Helped IMMENSELY!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a skyactiv service manual. Pm your email and ill send it as soon as I can. If someone knows how or where to host it please do that too so anyone can download it
Hi, if you still have the service manual available, my email is marko.chyzh at gmail.com

(Have a 2013 Mazda 3 Skyactiv)

Much appreciated.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts