2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there have been other threads from years ago but all the links are down. I need assistance with finding a mazda 3 2012 skyactive factory service manual , please PM me and I will give you my email address.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm in the same boat, looking for a workshop repair manual for the 2012-13 Mazda 3 Skyactiv. I have the owners manual, but looking for the Mazda "Haynes" manual if you catch my drift. :wink2:

·
Registered
1 Posts
2012 Mazda 3 skyactiv Repair Manual

I have a skyactiv service manual. Pm your email and ill send it as soon as I can. If someone knows how or where to host it please do that too so anyone can download it
I own a Mazda 3, 2012 skyactiv sedan, and prefer to DIY most repairs which do not require very specialized equipment. I would very much like to obtain a shop manual, or equivalent publication (print or PDF) for this vehicle.

Thanks
Vic A.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a skyactiv service manual. Pm your email and ill send it as soon as I can. If someone knows how or where to host it please do that too so anyone can download it
I can't send PMs yet, but if you still have a copy I'd greatly appreciate it. Since I don't want to type my email here, it's my username except the "s" is "steven" and it's at gmail.com. Thanks in advance for any help!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am also unable to send PMs at this point... Would love a copy of that manual if you don't mind sending. My email is my user name (pavoner) at gmail.com .

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just wanted to see if anyone was able to find the Factory Service Manual. I have a 2013 Mazda 3 but I'm guessing the '12 FSM would work for my car as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Could I also get a copy of the service manual?
my email is kevinting1 at hotmail.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am not in Factory Warranty anymore and could really use the skyactiv service manual, although, I own a 2013.
Thanks in advance,
danmeyer116 at gmail

1 - 20 of 34 Posts